Urchin

Reaction score
Right!
There's far too many people who haven't got an avatar (the little pic under a username)

If you would like one but aren't sure what to do, find a pic that you like and post it in this thread and I'll help you get it sorted!

If you are unsure how to post a pic, just ask!

see also This Thread

All the pics i like won't post they say that it needs to be less them 6kb- How do you know was is and what isn't?

You need to use a programme called Irfanview or something sikilar to reduce the pixels. I'm pants at explaining how to do it, but if you send me the pic I can do it for you? That or wait for Urchin to explain, she's good at explaining stuff :D

Yvonne said:
All the pics i like won't post they say that it needs to be less them 6kb- How do you know was is and what isn't?

I can resize them for you if you like....can you post a link to them here? Or email me
[email protected]

:)

Id love one Urchin, same problem as Yvonne tho, too big.
Would you help me?? Ivew been trying for ages, but as most people know on here im a total technophobe LOL!

hels is your pic on photobucket? can you post it here?

if not email it to me, addy is above.

And here you go!

flossy.jpg

Save it to your computer, and upload it on your profile page :)

When you've saved it to your computer, go to your profile, scroll to the bottom where it says "upload avatar from your machine" then browse to the file on your computer :)

It wont let me do it urchin it says the file must be less than 6kb :?

Right, upload it to photobucket and use the "link to off-site avatar" bit instead.
I could make it a smaller file size but you'll lose quality and it's a bit blurry already :?

YAY excellent well done!

By the way your ticker has expired too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back