Your avatar

Look .... I am loving these ones...

ava.gif

av.gif

you thinking of having a change lucy? it just wouldn't be you with out your smily :lol: i wouldn't recognise you, however the gorgeous pics of the pea would be a small giveaway!! :cheer:

how is Tom is he better (going off the subject ever so slightly?) :oops:

I would LIKE a change but I don't think I can do it! I've got so attached to my talky face! And anyway I do recognise people by their avatars and if they change them after a while I'm completely lost so I think I'll keep mine for now.
Tom's a bit better today thanks Lisa. I thought he was better on Sunday but he went downhill again Sunday night with a terrible rash all over his body. Better today though.
Thanks for asking. :hug: :hug: :hug:

budge said:
i can't bare to part with my Posh Spice avatar - i dig it

:rotfl: :rotfl: I have just sprayed my laptop with coffee :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I cant get over the fact that its not your hair Sarah on the side of your head :rotfl: :oops: It cant be something else :shakehead:

At least buns would suit each side of your head :lol: :rotfl: :hug:

mine is me and my princess :) its a more up to date one now millie is bigger, and im no longer page 3 material! :lol:

i loved my old avatar so much tho, i just loved the position we were in, its so cute!
i wanna get an up to date version that completely recreates that position, havent been able to yet, but hope to do soon!

here is is in case u forgot!

memillie.jpg

and for those who remember, this was my one when i was pregnant, this was the first one i had for this forum and i kept it until i replaced it with my favourite one of me and newborn millie!
its our special needs cat, pixie (who was rehomed earlier this year, sadly) not the original trixipaws (full name Princess Trixibelle Fuji)!, whom we dont have any piccies of, alas!

pixie3.jpg

i did resize both those pictures- photobucket is stoopid :roll: :wall: :? :? :? :?

I always recognised you by the first one Trix - nice boobies :lol:

Urchin, I used to have that creepy baby one!

And the penguin reminds me of Cassi, remember her? :)

Minxy said:
Urchin, I used to have that creepy baby one!

And the penguin reminds me of Cassi, remember her? :)

Yeah LOL she pops up once in a while :)

i keep changing mine. the one i had for the longest was my nirvana seren pic

I always recognise urchin's, rach's, lucybee's and rusks'.

Mine is me and hubby on our honeymoon last year and i love it cos i was in the beginning of my second tri and feeling great with a cute l'il bump and very loved up and happy with my new husband.

Although now i have changed my name to Jen and James I guess it could be a bit confusing! So might change it...

Where do all you ladies get your avatars from? Especially the animated ones...and how do you upload them? Do they work on photobucket?

I've only been here for a little while (March 2008) and I've kept mine because it kind of reflects my user name :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back