Young single Mom :(

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
I don't wana sound like I'm judging anyone, each to their own. But I've updated myself as single cuz my stupid ex boyfriend who is my baby's dad decided he would message her ex girlfriend who he has a lot of history with. I told him not to do this as I could tell at first he still had feelings for her and wanted to start a new leaf with him. Yet he doesn't understand that some how, even though he is suppose to be clever and was talking to her over facebook. Which he didn't think I would see the private messages, and knew what he was doing and what it would cause... the stupid git forgot I knew his Hotmail password, and I saw them. Of course I went mad, and I don't give two monkeys If it was over the top cuz he and her made themselves aware of how it would be 'world war 3' if I found out. And to be quite honest I do not give one shit what they were talking about and who was talking to who, that conversation should of ended before it started. So now he is not part of my life anymore, I've told him it's completely over and for the first time In my life I mean it... something similar happened a few weeks ago and I started to get my head round it, then he does this... he stands no chance in hell. It wont be me who misses out anyway :) I'm happy with my little JJ so that's that!! Just needed to share my life story with you girls sorry, I would ask if I've made the right dision, but that's it now I'm quite suborn and I can put my hand on my heart and say that's it.... I'm not wasting ANYMORE time on that wanker (excuse my French) Only thing is I don't wana seem like this typical young single moms, as I will give my son the best I can, but if I stayed with that wanker I'd prop end up murdering him a few years down the line lol xx

Hey hun! Just wanted to say well done for being strong :) it takes a lot of courage!!! X

Awww good luck hun and all the best...you sound very strong and positive about your decision which is good :) I think being pregnant gives a woman strength she never knew she had!! I'm sure you and your son have a bright future ahead of you xx

Well done on being strong and deciding what is best for you and your little one. It's better to have a happy single parent homelife for a child than an unhappy couple homelife. A baby picks up on everything particularly their mothers feelings. My daughter has turned out a beautiful happy young teenager who does really well at school and I was a young single mum, she now understands why I'm not with her dad and can't imagine how we were ever together as we're so opposite! She sees him regularly and has never missed out on relationships with her dads family, it's great now I don't even have to speak to him if I don't want to as she sorts out when to see him!

Thanks for the support ladies, it's needed atm :( x

awwww well done! I don't know you but I'm so proud of you. :lol: With my first ( I was 17) I wish I had the guts to do that, Well I did but gave in and went back after a couple of months. Worst mistake I ever made and wasted sooo many years. I didn't even like him but I felt trapped. Anyway good for you and I'm sure you and your baby will be just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back