Grrr!!! Spitting feathers here!!

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Properly just me been a moody cow, but I'm entitled to be with my hormones! Now I think Oh expects best of both worlds here and his family. His Mom had already planned in early pregnancy that she was going to take my little boy on holiday just him, his nan (her) and his grandad. I said No! I didn't want that to happen, just because she let Oh go on holiday with just his grandparents when he was young doesn't mean I'll do the same! Then she decides that she is going to have baby on christmas eve over night (with me there too) and NO! again, he will be at home where he belongs. Oh couldn't see my problem with this and his mom has bought nearly everything (which I am grateful of because I'd of struggled been a student.) But she is taking over already, she has told me I can move in their house and she will take over. Why can't she understand his her grandson not son!!! Im only 20 weeks and we are already arguing over these things... Now Oh is pissing me off too, he is to concerned about his 13 year old brother than bonding with bump who is his son. He went and stopped there last night, when I've got the easter holidays off college but he still went there to have some family time as his mom likes to call it. This is where she sits on her laptop on the settee, his dad watches footie next to her and his brother and him play 'pro' on the x-box. It pisses me off, cause him Mom gets involved in everything; the other day we were arguing over something and I wrote sumat on facebook saying 'Why can't you ever give a straight answer' and then Oh wrote sumat sarcastic and I said 'Do you really want me to go into why we are arguing on facebook??' and then she put 'Yes go on we are all dying to know!!!' and I'm thinking f**k off you sour faced cow, your not involved otherwise your son would of told you about it!!!!! How are we supose to be a family when on a Monday& Wednesday his at home with his brother, who also has to come everywhere with us... I'm sorry but his old enough to have his friends and be home alone for a few hours in my opinion and Oh is not his dad!! Is not up to him to entertain him or keep him company, it's his moms. So today I've had it, we was suppose to be going shopping for our little boy, and I didn't want to go all that way so said we could pop in asda as I need to take a jacket back anyway and he said okay, he would be a couple of hours because he was finishing a game with his brother. I said alrite, then he weren't here and phoned me half hour ago saying he can't come until half 7 cuz he gotta go to his nans, where his brother never goes!! Guess the X-box is way too important, he goes every Monday for his tea.... well I lost it and said 'You know what don't bother!!!' and he said he would phone back, which he hasn't cuz he knows I'm not happy. i suppose it is me been jelous, and fair enough if it was just me but it's not... it's his son who needs to bond with him... he can't just be around 24-7 then dicide he is gonna piss off for couple days. If he don't go round his mom phones him moaning about him not spending time with his brother, for example every sunday we go to my nans for dinner, as my grandad died last year and she gets lonley, Oh dicided he wanted to come with me which is fair enough... but we go every sunday sometimes he dicides he don't wana come cuz the footies on and pisses off home then other times we get there for 1 and he goes for 3.15 which is teking the piss cuz he has only just had his dinner, me nan don't do puddings anymore because of it. Then last sunday (y'day) his mom phones him 'I'm coming now' at half 2, he had just put his knife and fork down and he didn't disagree because he thought something was wrong, turns out nothing was wrong at all. Just her calling the shots, when my poor nan thought she had done somat wrong. Whenever she says jump he replys straight away without breathing 'how high'. Then with me, he messes me about all the time until he wana go somewhere and we have to go straight away. There all control freaks and It pisses me off, she was also telling me I can't use talcum powder on my baby cause it's not good, or he can't have a sleeping bag I'm sorry but it's my baby!!! Wish she would just piss off!! And do her job where it is needed like seeing that her son is gonna be a dad and should spend more time bonding with his own child than her other one! Oh and nearly forgot, the sunday before it was really sunny outside so Oh phoned his mum and told her not to pick him up from my nans at 3.15 and to pick him up at 6 if that was alrite otherwise he would walk back from mine as we was gonna play cards in the garden. She went off in a big mood '6 is too late! What about family time!!!?' which pisses me off, his family is with me and his growing son now, grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give up, he can carry on!! I refuse to give a shit and leave em too it! I'm this baby's mom nobody else!!! And if your wondering Oh is 22 years old not 12 as his mom thinks.

I had similar with my ex. He ran and jumped and did everything his mother asked/told him to do. We lived together for nearly 4 years before I couldn't take anymore and told him straight what I thought about it all.
If it wasn't for his mother being so controlling we would of been married and probably of had our first child by now. We were great/perfect together but to the point where we had to get approval for which colour to paint the sitting room and which new colour carpet to buy (for my house, that I bought on my own when I was 20, NOT a hosue I bought with him....) because she didn't like the colour, he said he'd changed his mind!! She even goes on at his step sister and every time she get's her son's hair cut she goes crazy about it! Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh I could write for hours about it all and how much it wound me up. But I bailed before our engagment as I could no longer see a life living with a mother in law like that. I still regret it to this day and thought we'd eventually sort it all out but we haven't and i'm now so much happier!

Good luck is all I can say. You know what you can deal with and how they can push you xxxxxxxxx

I had similar with my ex. He ran and jumped and did everything his mother asked/told him to do. We lived together for nearly 4 years before I couldn't take anymore and told him straight what I thought about it all.
If it wasn't for his mother being so controlling we would of been married and probably of had our first child by now. We were great/perfect together but to the point where we had to get approval for which colour to paint the sitting room and which new colour carpet to buy (for my house, that I bought on my own when I was 20, NOT a hosue I bought with him....) because she didn't like the colour, he said he'd changed his mind!! She even goes on at his step sister and every time she get's her son's hair cut she goes crazy about it! Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh I could write for hours about it all and how much it wound me up. But I bailed before our engagment as I could no longer see a life living with a mother in law like that. I still regret it to this day and thought we'd eventually sort it all out but we haven't and i'm now so much happier!

Good luck is all I can say. You know what you can deal with and how they can push you xxxxxxxxx

Glad somebody understands how I feel, why do they feel they have to push their noses in!!? Are they too blind to see they are doin more harm than good, even her own husband has told her to back off but she doesn't listen, she is a jealous character herself and doesn't like the fact her son idolizes me and really loves me. But she had the nerve to text him the other day saying 'Aren't you watching Jeremy Kyle (He not working atm cuz got a heart problem), I'm sure it's you... under the thumb n a over protective mother!' - Meaning that about me!!!? Well I certainly do not have him under the thumb otherwise he would be here by now, and when she shouts him from downstairs when we are lying in bed he literally jumps up, runs down to her straight away. If I call him, he pretends he can't bloody hear me! Then as for a over protective mother, just cuz I wont let her take my son on holiday before his 12 months old without me. Or let him sleep at her house on christmas eve, my mom doesn't get involved like her. But a few people think she may be jealous of my mom aswel, cause all babies are close to their mom's mom as their moms are close to their own moms, and me and my mom are like best friends and I think she may get a little jealous because I'm Oh's best friend if that makes sence.

Glad somebody understands how I feel, why do they feel they have to push their noses in!!? Are they too blind to see they are doin more harm than good, even her own husband has told her to back off but she doesn't listen, she is a jealous character herself and doesn't like the fact her son idolizes me and really loves me. But she had the nerve to text him the other day saying 'Aren't you watching Jeremy Kyle (He not working atm cuz got a heart problem), I'm sure it's you... under the thumb n a over protective mother!' - Meaning that about me!!!? Well I certainly do not have him under the thumb otherwise he would be here by now, and when she shouts him from downstairs when we are lying in bed he literally jumps up, runs down to her straight away. If I call him, he pretends he can't bloody hear me! Then as for a over protective mother, just cuz I wont let her take my son on holiday before his 12 months old without me. Or let him sleep at her house on christmas eve, my mom doesn't get involved like her. But a few people think she may be jealous of my mom aswel, cause all babies are close to their mom's mom as their moms are close to their own moms, and me and my mom are like best friends and I think she may get a little jealous because I'm Oh's best friend if that makes sence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back