You may not know

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
But how many hours does your LO sleep in a 24 hour period.

Slightly worried about tonight as Tyler normally sleeps 12-13 hours but today from midnight until 8pm he's only had 8 hours and there is no way he'll sleep a straight 4 hours now, maybe 3 if I'm lucky.

14 hours at 9 months, but at your ones age 16 hours!

About 17/18 hours but he didn't start doing that til we sorted out his naps recently

xxxxx

Yesterday Jaiden only napped for around an hour total all day, then did 8hrs solid from 1.30am til 9.30am

Think they just sleep when they need to are start to be more awake for the sake of being awake iyswim after a few weeks xx

D sleeps for about 14/15 hours. He sleeps 11hours at night then has 3naps which are usually an hour each but sometimes are longer. If he gets over tired he won't have his nap and is difficult to get to sleep in the evening. I hope he's gone for you x

My boy just doesn't sleep!!! I've just brought a blackout blind in the hope it helps!

Around 12/13hrs I reckon. He'll only sleep for 9-10hrs of a night if he goes right through. He doesn't need alot of sleep, just like his Mummy lol x

Alyssa has barely slept today, shes not likeing being put down at the moment so only sleeps on me and wakes within an hour of being put down

We've only just got to this point in the last 2 weeks really as before he really fought sleep! He used to think 4am was a really good time to play! Will he sleep on his play mat or bouncer? D sometimes has his morning nap in his bouncer which I know isn't ideal but it can be the only place he'll settle. I try to get him to have all naps in his cot if I can x

She's been doing 10 1/2 hours at night with maybe another hour from 8-9, cat naps while we are in the car to and from the farm which would total 20 minutes and then has a 2 hour sleep in the afternoon.

Angel is about 15 at the moment, can vary though as she only really naps for 30 mins x

About 16 hours a day since I changed her formula to soy milk! Before that it was about 7 hours a day! x

I have an app :)
13.5-14.5 in 24 hours. She will have about 2/2.5 hours in naps through the day but she only cat naps really

Lewis sleeps loads, Charlie never slept at all. Sometimes I think there's nothing you can do.

I have an app :)
13.5-14.5 in 24 hours. She will have about 2/2.5 hours in naps through the day but she only cat naps really

What's the app called?

Baby log
I log sleeps, nappies & feeds and it'll tell me how much for each day and shows you in a nice graph and weekly page so you can see if they ate getting better or worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back