You could knock me down with a feather

lisey

Reaction score
Omg, I got my bfp this afternoon. I was not expecting it at all. I have endo and my OH has low sperm motility, it has been over a year since our last bfp so was losing hope. I had a hsg this cycle which I have to wonder if it maybe helped. Have my lap booked for next week so that can be cancelled :)

I only tested cos I usually come on in the morning and I didnt, I have had spotting for a few days which I always get but it was getting lighter instead of heavier which I did think was odd. I still didn't think for a second that I was pregnant. I took 3 tests as couldn't believe what i was seeing. We were not allowed to bd due to the hsg until after I had it done so we only bd'd cd 12 and 14 with ov being on cd14 so I considered myself out. I havent had many symptoms, I really thought af was coming as I have backache and feel fat, guess I better get used to that ;)

I was very relaxed this cycle and had decided to just get on with it with no expectations, maybe that helped too, who knows. I am still in shock so the fear hasn't set in about my previous miscarriages yet but I am determined to stay calm and remind myself that it is out of my control and to remain positive and encouraged by the fact that we conceived naturally.

Due date is 14th Feb :love:

xxx

pu9ura6e.jpg

Aww Lisey, that's fantastic news, so happy for you both xxxx congratulations xxxx

OMFG Lisey, I always keep an eye out for you and I am just thrilled to hear this!

Sending lots of love and super sticky dust your way hun. Not sure how much it helped but I was positive and calm with James. I took each day at a time and I didn't get too ahead of myself BUT everyday I remained pregnant made me feel more confident.

I hope this is your time!!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
OMG Lisey that's fantastic news congratulations so pleased for you xxx

BabyDust *****

I second everything Carnat has said Lisey!!
So, so , so pleased for you, you truly deserve it.
This has to be your third time lucky sticky xx see didnt I say it would happen!!
and yes get used to feeling fat, I know feel like the size a hippo!! love it!! xxxx

:) Didnt get the pics by text, I'm still smiling! I told Chloe earlier and she done a poo and went to sleep.....

Yippeeee my bump buddy is up the duff! ;)

Ow just got a text from you.....

Happy, happy, happy!! Congrats seetie iv been waiting for this for she's bit is soooo worth the wait xx

OMFG Lisey, I always keep an eye out for you and I am just thrilled to hear this!

Sending lots of love and super sticky dust your way hun. Not sure how much it helped but I was positive and calm with James. I took each day at a time and I didn't get too ahead of myself BUT everyday I remained pregnant made me feel more confident.

I hope this is your time!!

xxxxxxx

Thanks so much hun,
I am planning on taking one day at a time, with little milestones. Still in shock, feels like a dream x

I second everything Carnat has said Lisey!!
So, so , so pleased for you, you truly deserve it.
This has to be your third time lucky sticky xx see didnt I say it would happen!!
and yes get used to feeling fat, I know feel like the size a hippo!! love it!! xxxx

I actually thought of you today, I thought, corrinne was right, I relaxed, stayed calm and thats when it happened. I do truely feel it made the difference cos I was not stressed at all. Thanks so much for all your kind words over my frantic posts in the past, you really helped. I want to be the size of a hippo lol x

:) Didnt get the pics by text, I'm still smiling! I told Chloe earlier and she done a poo and went to sleep.....

Happy, happy, happy!! Congrats seetie iv been waiting for this for she's bit is soooo worth the wait xx

I think Chloes response to the news was similar to my OHs reaction to most things lol :whistle:

I have attached the pic to my post at the top, its huge though haha, I dont know how to resize it.

I am so happy to have you as my bump buddy hun, always there for me x

Its exactly what happened to me, relaxed , took the pressure and hey presto.

I still now feel like its a dream!!
But dreams do come true , good luck sweetie!! keep us all informed, you know where we all are should you need any help getting through the first tri, I know I was an awful state most of it, pm me anytime xxx xxxxxxxxxx

3 tests clear as day!!
Valentines baby too, how sweet xx

Last edited:

I think Chloes response to the news was similar to my OHs reaction to most things lol :whistle:

I have attached the pic to my post at the top, its huge though haha, I dont know how to resize it.

I know....you haven't been able to get rid of me since we both staryed TTC, bet you wished I didn't have your number now! Lol

Awwww let me know when you are ok for me to chance my ticker :)

I want daily updates on how many times you have puked and everything! Lol ;)

You can let your OH have ONE fag now ;) x

Last edited:
Wooo hoooo! Big huge fat congratulations!!!!!!! I love a shock BFP!! Very happy for u! Xx

But dreams do come true , good luck sweetie!! keep us all informed, you know where we all are should you need any help getting through the first tri, I know I was an awful state most of it, pm me anytime xxx xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much hun, I will do xx

I know....you haven't been able to get rid of me since we both staryed TTC, bet you wished I didn't have your number now! Lol

That did actually make me laugh, yes, he can have a celebratory fag lol. He will say even more now that it hasnt caused problems :roll: hate it when hes right.

I will be sure to send you sick updates :lol: I think I need a couple of days to process the info thenwill let you know when to change ticker. I don't regret giving you my number at all, you have been lovely and you have had such a long wait for me to catch up x

Yay, huge congratulations to you huni.
This is the most wonderful news.
So pleased for you.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months

Mel xx

Thanks so much hun, I will do xx

That did actually make me laugh, yes, he can have a celebratory fag lol. He will say even more now that it hasnt caused problems :roll: hate it when hes right.

I will be sure to send you sick updates :lol: I think I need a couple of days to process the info thenwill let you know when to change ticker. I don't regret giving you my number at all, you have been lovely and you have had such a long wait for me to catch up x

I knew you would catch up....I had faith :) can't wait to tell OH when he gets home :) x

Congratulations again Lisey! Has it sunk in yet? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back