knock knock...

Rowesb

Reaction score
... I guess this is the room for me :wave:
Abit of background for those that I haven't seen around:
I'm 29, DH 51 we have a son 9 weeks who was concieved the cycle after a MMC last October.

Befroe the TTC I was on the depo injection, last resort when the pill really didn't suit me. Was on that for 6 years and it was fab, although it took me a long time to regain any proper cycle so think I am going to try the coil, I am off to the FPC on Friday... as we need to move house before number 2 arrives. If we had a bigger house I would have TTC fairly soon :cry: a few friends have announced pregnancies in the last few weeks and progress reports on those further on are starting to pull on the broodiness already!!

Hello :)

Both you and Tiny already back here today lol ?!

Yes, there's something going on, so many babies around... Six since May and three more due before Feb amongst me and OH's friends and family!!

I want mine lol

Lxx

*runs of to stalk Tiny!*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wave: Hehe Im here too.

I have to start thinking about contraception. OH nearly got carried away using the withdrawl (or not) method last night. i just bloomin hate hormonal contraception!

That is why I am thinking the coil may be one to try...
Although my libido is enough of a contracetive atm... we have dtd once in 9 weeks... using bf and withdrawal as protection :blush: although I am starting to wonder how effective those 2 methods are :whistle:

lol i have the opposite problem! :lol: my libido is ridiculous, and im not BFing anymore :roll:

going on the pill completely ruined my libido, i wasnt interested at all, it was really hard for our relationship to suddenly have that change. not sure what to do re;contraception now :/

Thought it was going to be a knock knock joke....lol

Q. Can a mother get pregnant while nursing?A. Yes, but it's much easier if she removes the baby from her breast and puts him to sleep first.

I got the mirena coil about 9 weeks after my son was born and it was the best thing ever.... No periods since and didnt know it was there. My only comment about it is that when TTC baby no.2 , they could not find the strings to get it out so had to get scans etc and then one day the doc just saw a string and pulled it out so I say its a good choice but when ready for your nest, get it out a couple of months before trying again. Implant has good reviews too....

Thought it was going to be a knock knock joke....lol

Q. Can a mother get pregnant while nursing?A. Yes, but it's much easier if she removes the baby from her breast and puts him to sleep first.

:rofl: I wish I was able to come up with/remember jokes like that.

Well, I haven't been to family planning today, my sister oh and nephew arrive tonight, and it all got a bit hectic, so as I was coming in the door to go out again DH said to go next week!! So I am, I feel awful that it is a major reason not to DTD atm, and I am happy to use it... My lack of drive is beginning to frustrate me, so who knows how DH feels...

:hug: make sure you go next week and mention this to them. Im sure it must be hormone related. Dont beat yourself up about it, just be honest with your OH, getting worked up and worried about it will only make it worse.

P.S. AF arrived today and I breathed a real sigh of relief, Im now promising myself to be more careful this month!!! I need to find a family planning clinic round here...

This ain't half a strange time isn't it...

definately, its wierd having a proper period. my postnatal bleed really wasnt that heavy at all, so this one was a bit of a shock! Im starting to miss my pregnant body :blush:

Think its funny here on WWT and having a sigh of relief whan AF turns up and the others on TTC devastated - just goes to show how this vicious cycle is and how it plays with our minds. Congrates on your AF (phew) and hope you get something sorted soon!

very true! AF really messes with our heads! Im sure there couldve been a better system in place for this baby making (or not) business!

And not just AF!! My body is really confused, with fully bf still I'm not expecting AF for a bit, but keep getting period cramps, CM is all over the place and ever since suffering a stomach bug last weekend i keep getting waves of sickness, why do hormones have to have such side effects!!

Oh no! Period cramps are the worst, thats so rubbish that you have them with no AF!!! Hormones are ridiculous. :roll: Men just have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back