knock knock...

I'm just grateful mine have stayed exactly 28 days, no break through bleeds etc for over six months now.... Even though AF always hits heavy on a Thursday Morning so the whole weekend is no fun! Good thing OH will be here all week soon :D

Have had issues with cycle over last few years, get Ovarian Cysts on and off so normal AF is a GOOD THING lol

And not just AF!! My body is really confused, with fully bf still I'm not expecting AF for a bit, but keep getting period cramps, CM is all over the place and ever since suffering a stomach bug last weekend i keep getting waves of sickness, why do hormones have to have such side effects!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you sure the FPC isn't a little late ;)

Nah it is all in my head, it is like the months TTC where you are convinced it has happened that you give yourself the symptoms... We will find out for definitely a week today ;)

Rowesb have you had an AF yet if you dont mind me asking? I'm breastfeeding too but started my periods again yesterday :(

No, just AF cramps...
Ask away :lol:

Lucky!! Lol I had AF cramps then bang I started bleeding a few days later but then again I have had the MAP this week :oooo:

Am beginning to wish that AF would come and then these cramps would go... They are not bad, just annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back