Yikessss!!!

jojo3972

Reaction score
So I'm 12 dpo and I poas this afternoon with my last test the wee was like water cos I'm drinking 3 litres a day but there is the faintest of lines there I can see it if I put it together with a bfn one I can see it even better but I cannot pick it up on a pici with my shitty blackberry n the iPad is just daft it makes the pics massive lol :wall2: I've also been farting for England past 2 days nips are tingling n veins on boobs n chest are very pronounced I'm having palps and extremely tired and if this is a frecking Evap I will personally go to one step and smack someone lol :wall2: will go get more tests tomoro, wats the likely hood my pee was to weak to show a better line ??

omg amazing!!!

fingers crossed hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

Oh my goodness good luck jojo I have fingers crossed for you :) xx

Thank you :) I shall try get a pici in morning stick it on n someone can have a play il use the iPad and hey it's march march is my lucky month last 2 yrs I've got my bfp in march lol is moodiness a symptom ? Cos I wanna rip dans head off for no reason lmao and I don't normaly get pmt lmao

Moodiness was a MEGA sign for me lol! and emotional aswell. I was a cooowww!!!!!

Looking forward to the pik in the morning!! ah :) xx

Won't be first thing cos I have to go n buy a test first so il keep me pee lol possible pee on an opk lol be about 10.30 I just don't wanna get my hopes up but do iykwim lol x

Oh completely understandable huni. I have my FX for u that its a BFP and a sticky!!

Im in work anyways so will log on over lunch to have a browse :) xxx

Good luck jojo! My fingers are well and truly crossed. xxx

Oooohhh I'm keeping everything crossed... i'll be stalking this thread while i'm away xxxx

ah ha, finally found your thread JoJo !!

God I hope this is it for you, and it really is march again

I wll be checking about lunchtime tomorow - hold that pee....

Fingers crossed!! We weren't ttc at all and I was shocked to learn I was pregnant but at the time when I looked back I had been farting for Scotland!! And I did think it was weird as I'm not really a farty person lol definitely a symptom!!

How the hell did I miss this!!! Hurry up n pee on something! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back