Feeling gross and wobbly - HATE IT

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Laydeeeees!

So im almost 11 weeks and I am starting to show (still not told work yet so Im struggling for things to wear). Most people have said that if u start off quite slim (im a size 10) that u can start to feel the gain/ change quicker.

I definatley feel different. I feel like my tummy is wobbly, my skin on my legs is soooo dry, my face is greasy, my boobs have grown so much and I even spotted a few thred veins today whilst stupidly analysing my legs!!!

I wouldnt mind if it was just my tum n boobs, but I feel like my hips have grown n are podgey n my legs r buldging.

Is it my imagination??

When I look in the mirror I dont see a huge person but I just feel so different, Ive been used to feeling slim for years, and dont get me wrong, I havent been super healthy recently but I have by no means been pigging out.

So how can I feel Ive gained so much weight?!!!

The other thing is ive not been able to exercise, but after the 3mnth scan im going to get bl to swimming twice a week n try to minimise ANYMORE of this fowl feelings. GROSS GROSS GROSS.

Please tell me some of u people feel the same :(

Big hugs x

its not fat...its insulation to keep baby warm and snug..xxx

I feel the same. I lost weight before I got pregnant, went from a size 16 to an 8. I'm now in size 10 maternity trousers cos o have a podge! All my tops were tight fitting so I could show off my flat tum, there was no way I could hide baby bulge! I have told everyone at work now so o dint have to worry about what I wear!

Ive just got to get to wednesday for my 12weeks scan and then IM GONNA TELL THE WORLD!!!! :)
Still wearing my size 10/12 work clothes but im getting limited as like ya said, most of my clothes were tight fitting as thats how I like my clothes n now Im limited to the odd floaty bits I have.

Us ladies will have to go on a weight loss campaign after bubbers are born!!!

Are u exercising ?? Im gonna start swimming as that way its low impact n will be ok for Jr, was gonna go bk to aquafit but it has some intense tummy exercises n dnt wanna stretch or harm bean xx

I zumba at least 2 hours a week. I'm at slimming world so i should (fingers crossed) be ok!!

Gonna start swimming too when belly gets firmer and I look pregnant instead of fat! Lol!

i lost over a stone before I got my BFP and was a nice slim 10, flattened my tummy out and everything, now I am soooo bloated ( check out my bumpy pic on top thread ) nothing but leggings fit me and my bely hangs over the top but I am not getting sad about it as I know i am only gonna get bigger, its only my passenger making room for itself so it is worth it. :)

Just feel bleurghhhhhhhhh!!!!! Was paramoid abt exercising after running twice a week last time n having MC.

10 days till it can begin :)

i am going to start yoga soon and swimming after 12 weeks, dont want to get too wobbly :)

I feel the same, said to dh earlier cant wait til you can tell im properly pregnant instead of just looking fat!

Im normally quite slim too size 10 and i feel huge, altho past few days its obvious im expecting, god knows how big im gonna be by the end! xx

I'm lookin forward 2 seeing how big I get! Hope I'm huge!!! (wont be sayin that in tri 3 tho!!)

Oh god larley are u mad, u wanna get huge, I dont mind how big the bump is providing it doest affect my health, i.e get a bad back or something, just dnt wanna feel blobby all over!!

xx

i know where you coming from ladies, i feel awful, all my pants are tight and uncomfy, cnt wait for it to be an actual BUMP and not just look like a flabby belly!! i felt like this with my first and lost about 5 stone after he was born because i was so paranoid about the way i looked ll way throught my pregnancy! x

Feeling exactly the same... yuck, yuck, yuck! I have stopped looking in the mirror as I hate what I see... I like to wear clothes that are quite tight fitting, but right now I am wearing things that look more like sacks so I can hide all my blubber :(

lol ooh you lot. ive been a size 20 or so for a year now, think the way im going i may actually have lost weight when this bab comes out. which will be awesome

same, since being pregnant iv just got spottier and spottier its mank. My stomache is so bloated and my hips and tum now hang over my leggings or jeans =/ even my partners friend said to me when i asked if i look noticably pregnant (as im mtrying to hide it from familly) he said yeah you used to be skinny and now your a bit chubby =/ lol but dont worry hun its all worth it and you can get back in shape when bubs is born :)

Good luck for your scan - and def recomend going swimming - I started at 30 weeks plus and it was great exersize and you can go more often when your maternity leave starts near the end! Look for maternity swim cossies now while the summers on, as they are limited choice/colours in the winter, took me ages to find one I half liked!!

Hey lilly, ur last two bubs gave been 6-7lbs- so at least u know ur not gonna grow massssssive. it still an unknown to me lol.
5days til my 3mnth scan n then i can tell people. we r gaving a first trimester psrty lol on 20yh ugth. oly a couplr if ppl know the true reason theyve been invited but,after last time n the mmc n all the scares with this one (two bleeds n some serious pain, all cleared up with scans), its a reeeeeeaaaallllly big deal t get this far :)
xxxxx

Sounds like a good idea! Any excuse for a non-alcoholic knees up!!

Hey

I mirror your experience so far. I'm starting to show too. I'm normally a size 8-10 and I have a slight bulge now. My symptoms seem to have gotten worse this past week. I too have dry skin on arms and legs and my bb's are very much bigger too. I feel rough all the time now but still don't have a scan appt yet so need to chase that up Monday.

Well had a few aches in my tum yiday. just vague gripey crampy pains.
I read on the net that from week 11-12 baby grows as much in that one week as it has done over the whole 11!!
Jeeeezus!!!!
Keep feeling sick after i eat then having no appetite for a while
then becoming insanely hungry. hot spotty face n chest but kn the plus side my nails r rreeeaaallly strong!!!
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back