Yikes!

It's going to be a damn teenager before it comes out -_-

Good luck and lets hope baby comes before being a teenager!! :)

How are u feeling now? Still in pain? X

Just had a really long sweep from mw after telling her about all the pain it's been causing - baby's head is very low and ready, and now it's squirming like crazy o.o
Went swimming again this morning which eased the pain again too, I obviously just need to go and live in the sea until birth. I think the pain must be some damaged ligaments, can't imagine what else it could be.
Also baby is now the right way round, not back to back! Feel so much more relaxed now just for that knowledge. All the hands and knees living has paid off... in fact it's now moved completely so the spine is to the left and not the right now...
If (god forbid) there's nothing by a week tomorrow, they've booked induction.

Last edited:
Appointment with consultant this morning went well. He done a quick examination and said he felt the baby's head?? Does that mean my cervix is open? Due to reduced movements and health conditions, induction has now been brought forward to this Saturday

Likely lottie - mw got a good feel of mine's head earlier and cervix is a couple of cm. Will be thinking of you for Saturday ;-)

I'm so sorry I completely crashed your thread I meant to post this on the June one! Haha

Is there any signs of movement Yorkslass? I feel for you stuck in limbo. That's my finished work at 37+5- so glad so feet up tonight :) now a waiting game

Lol lottie, no worries! ;-)
Been having bad period like cramps on and off since the sweep and babe's wriggling away. Don't want to get my hopes up too much though!
Good to finish work ttc! Have a good rest ;-)

Last edited:
When did u have the sweep? I don't get a sweep until 41 weeks apparently

They offered one at 39+4, just because my mw appointment dates were messed up, but didn't happen - I wasn't keen for them to do it before due date anyway. Today's was 40+2 - think they're keen to move things along now because of the pain and false labour though!

Was it painful? I hope it helps and things move along quickly

It was uncomfortable, not too painful... just had to force myself to relax. Was just glad to let her do it to try anything lol
Baby's heart rate went up immediately after she did it, so it's definitely given it a prod into action! Still getting irregular cramping and tightening now...

I hope you have a baby by morning Yorkslass! Good luck and I hope to see baby pictures lol xxx

Now time for spicy food and sex! Sweep, spicy food, then sex was the magic trifecta for me! Had my son in my arms the next day!

How you getting on YorksLass x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed that sweep moves things along for you. Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

How are you getting on yorkslass? I'm hoping you've had the baby by now and it's not been too traumatic!! Will keep an eye out for in update :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back