Yikes!

YorksLass

Reaction score
Think things might be kicking off ladies... the stitch type pain I had all day has gotten... well... much worse. Now contractions every 10 mins ish... o.o

Ahhh good luck! Hope you get your newborn cuddles soon!

Dammit, contractions started spacing out to 20 mins and then I managed a bit of a snooze until woken by pains again. Not sure if it's a practice run now, but still have a vicious pain in the side with random contractions... gah, did I speak too soon? So hard to know when it's the first time!

Well had a couple of short snoozes... contractions still going, but very irregular and often far between. Still in quite a bit of pain though, which seems to only be remedied by being on my knees, crouched forward with head on the floor lol
Partner's running a bath - he's read that this could go on for days though o.o that'd be crap!

Ohhh good luck yorkslass. Will keep popping back to see how you're doing.... Exciting times x

Hope things start to progress for you soon xx

Oh exciting chick! As a ftm I take it it was fairly obvious that it was some kind of contraction?!
Hopefully you won't be going for days!

Definitely obvious summergurl! Worse is the constant pain in the side though, dunno if that's how it happens for everyone. Then when a contraction comes, it leaves me quite breathless! You'll certainly know about it ;-)

Definitely more regular now... roughly 6 mins. Trying to keep more upright, seems to help with regularity! Even though my weird praying type posture does much more for the pain, I think it's slowing things down...

Fingers crossed for a baby today Yorkslass xx

Eeeek!! Really hope this is it for you YorksLass!! Do keep us updated. I look forward to story and pics xx
PS, not jealous at all... Not a tiny bit... At all... much;-)

Ooh exciting yorkslass, good luck x

oooh, this was quick. I hope this is the real deal and you have a straight forward labor!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back