Strange pains!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Yesterday I suffered from what I can only describe as mild af type pains, which went on all afternoon. Just now I have had a similar but much stronger pain in my right groin/ovary area........and at the same time my lady bits were throbbing/had horrid burning sensation which was a very uncomfortable experience (sorry TMI :oops: ). Lasted about 10 mins and now feel normal again!

Baby has been going absolutely crazy all day and wont stop kicking and wriggling around.......

Im just hoping this is all normal, and preparation for babies arrival in a few more weeks?

Any ideas?

not sure about whether it could be your body getting ready for the baby, im not that far along yet. But, I do get those types of pains when I have a UTI infection. I normally get a pain quite low on one side & burning, so it could poss be that. Maybe you should check with your MW. When it happens to me they are really nice & I just hand in a sample to be checked, then I get a prescription for anti-bios

Or it could be ligament pains, esp if the baby is moving down & everything is getting a bit stretched.

I'm a bit of a worrier, I normally just call the MW to check. They're prob fed up with me :oops: but better than sitting about wondering.

xx

Thanks for the reply :hug:

Im exactly the opposite, which is probably very silly of me, and have only ever called my MW once and thats when I was on my hands and knees in agony at about 18 weeks - although to be fair my pregnancy has been fairly text book (apart from the fact he is now still breech) :D

Im seeing MW on Wed anyway, so will see how I get on...........still got AF type pains, but very mild, and feel like I constanty need to poo :oops: Maybe its bubs engaging more.......although he will be engaging feet first which isnt great :(

Ellie I had very painful tightenings last night - they had definate pain and lasted about an hour - just started again this afternoon but I think that is more to do with having been shopping all day!! and doing too much. I am sure our bodies are getting ready for labour...... just having a bit of a practice :D

Try taking some paracetamol it should help :hug:

Jane x

Thanks Jane.........something strange is definitely happening, been to the toilet 6 times today.......and grief the smell :oops:

The cramps feel like when you have an upset stomach and need to dash to the loo, except they go away as quickly as they came.......maybe its the antibiotics Im taking!!

You definitely need to start taking it easy........I was just the same as you - on the go most of the day, but this flu bug has wiped me out to the point I havent actually been out of my PJ's for 5 days now :D

ohhh those pains sound like contractions to me :D I think they can go on for some time though so dont worry - if you have a nice warm bath if its not established labour they should stop....

I will be keeping my eye on you :D

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back