Yikes I think we may have gotten a bfp!!

So lovely to see it writing! I really am chuffed to bits for you Louise xxx

Thanks fellow Louise xx it's such early days I know based on my past experience I shouldn't get excited but life is too short to dwell on the negatives, for today I'm still pregnant and hopefully this little baby bean is a super strong healthy baby that I'll actually get to take home xxxx
Sending you buckets full of :dust: I saw on the other thread about opks , this cycle we started bd'ing from Day 6, I think I ovulated day 14 but I didn't do an opk I had a stick in my side and I had ewcm on day 13 and day 14. I think Evening Primrose and Vitamin D / Magnesium must have helped as I just don't understand how we got lucky when in 2014 & 2015 we had no luck getting pregnant .

Eeeek amazing news! I'm so excited for you and have everything crossed that this one will be your sticky one. Hopefully 2017 is going to be the year of the rainbow :)

Eeeek amazing news! I'm so excited for you and have everything crossed that this one will be your sticky one. Hopefully 2017 is going to be the year of the rainbow :)

Hi Snowbee thank you so much I too hope that 2017 is filled with rainbows as we all deserve our take home babies. When do you move across to Tri 2 is it this week, your scan pictures were so cute I guess a boy :)

So lovely to see it writing! I really am chuffed to bits for you Louise xxx

Thanks fellow Louise xx it's such early days I know based on my past experience I shouldn't get excited but life is too short to dwell on the negatives, for today I'm still pregnant and hopefully this little baby bean is a super strong healthy baby that I'll actually get to take home xxxx
Sending you buckets full of :dust: I saw on the other thread about opks , this cycle we started bd'ing from Day 6, I think I ovulated day 14 but I didn't do an opk I had a stick in my side and I had ewcm on day 13 and day 14. I think Evening Primrose and Vitamin D / Magnesium must have helped as I just don't understand how we got lucky when in 2014 & 2015 we had no luck getting pregnant .

:hugs:I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way, so hope this is your rainbow. Sometimes I think its just meant to be, this is your time! x This month i ovulated early, think i may have dtd a little too late so not expecting to be lucky at all. x

Promised myself I wouldn't over analyze but I've started already got a Pregnant 1-2weeks on a Clearblue Digi last night. This morning using a Clearblue Bluecross test I got the attached picture, I sorta expected for 4w +2d the blue line would be darker for FMU. Is Evening or morning time better for testing which should show a darker line? I know in my heart if something was wrong it would be better to happen now than to have another MMC at 10/11 weeks but I so want this baby bean to be super strong and healthy !

Attachments

• IMG_8366.jpg
    IMG_8366.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 32
I know how u feel HUN when u r so desperate for something u need to know it's going in the right direction! I tested loads this time but always stuck to the same test - a frer to monitor progression, different tests come up differently maybe stick to one and watch the lines progress, a day in between usually does not show much difference but 2 or 3 do xx today you are pregnant and that is fantastic and no reason this one won't be it! Xx

I noticed this time my frers were always lighter with fmu than the evening test the night before. Weird! I think maybe diff tests just have slightly different amounts of dye in? Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The clearblues need more hormone than frers from what I understand so best to stick to the same test if you are going to compare. My advice though is to just put the tests away and enjoy it. I have been through it in the past, comparing tests, driving myself crazy, the heart pounding as you wait to see the result of the test etc. There are so many variations of normal with hormone levels so there is no way of knowing based on tests. I think the test looks good myself.
If you are really worried you could ask the doctor to do bloods 2 days apart, it will be far more accurate xx

Clementine, that's exactly how my identical clear blue test looked with fmu on the day I tested and I got "pregnant 1-2" later that same day so try not to worry. At that stage nothing had gone wrong for me so it's all good :)

Thanks girls :) I just rang my consultant I used the last time, Im going privately in Ireland, I was going to book scan for 8weeks but they said to come at 7 so I'm booked for nov 23rd ! They're also starting me on Progesterone & baby aspirin.

One lovely coincidence our due date is 11th July which is our wedding anniversary :)

Ohhh our due date was originally our wedding anniversary too! Hopefully that is a good sign :)

My tests were fairly light for ages and my clear blue digital went up painfully slowly. It doesn't help the nerves at all but at the same time I couldn't help myself from carrying on testing. I'm not sure when I officially move to tri 2, there seem to be lots of different opinions on different times they all start.

Wonderful news Clementine.

I have everything crossed that this is your rainbow baby.

Wishing you well.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy, keeping everything crossed that this is your rainbow baby x

Just seen this! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. You and your DH deserve this so much and it's wonderful to see xxx

Clementine this is amazing news to read. So happy for you and have everything crossed x

I cant believe I have only just seen this! I am over the moon for you! such fantastic news xx

This is fantastic news Clementine. Oodles of congratulations!! I really hope this is it for you Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back