Yikes I think we may have gotten a bfp!!

I'm on baby aspirin this time too (and high dose folic acid). I swear the aspirin has helped this one stick though! Good luck my lovely x x x

I have just seen this congratulations Hun I really hope this is your take home baby xx

This is amazing news! I have been praying for you! Wouldn't have seen this but I saw someone on another thread had a bfp so came here to see! So brilliant, it has to be a sticky this time. :pray:

This is amazing news! I have been praying for you! Wouldn't have seen this but I saw someone on another thread had a bfp so came here to see! So brilliant, it has to be a sticky this time. :pray:

Thanks Blueflower really appreciate the prayers it's last chance saloon please God this bean is strong one and we get to meet the little person in 9months

How are you keeping? following your journal it seems to have gone so fast and it must be so exciting to think you'll soon meet your two little boys xxxxx

It has gone so quickly! Feeling very well on the whole, much better than the years TTC! Can't wait to meet them but know it's going to be so hectic! I am very lucky.

Oh my congratulations! Will keep everything crossed that this is your take home baby. Will you get any early scans or anything? Just try and chill and try (I know I know) not to worry. Xx

Oh my congratulations! Will keep everything crossed that this is your take home baby. Will you get any early scans or anything? Just try and chill and try (I know I know) not to worry. Xx

Thanks Lynds lots of luck for your scan in November.

My consultant has me booked for a heartbeat scan at 7weeks +1d on 23rd November. I've started baby aspirin & he's putting me on Progesterone but im waiting on prescription. I'm trying my best not to worry I had pains in my back all day today but no spotting so FX it's just hormone related, I'm 5 weeks tomorrow so it's early days. Xxx

Ive just seen your journal.. overjoyed to say the least!! Massive congratulations to you and hubby. Keeping every bit of baby good luck for your scan xx

Congratulations. You must be over the moon! Come on sticky bean. X

I had crazy back pains at the start of this pregnancy too x x x hope it's a good sign

My gosh just saw,this!!! So many congratulations �� fx for your forever baby, so happy for you!! God bless xxxx

Sadly this baby was not for keeps, bleeding started last night.

I'm so so sorry..it's so unfair

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Aw Hun I am so sorry gentle hugs and please be kind to yourself xx

So sorry Clementine, it's so unfair. I really thought this was it for you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back