Happy but apprehensive...

Fab

Reaction score
After furiously testing over the past couple of days, we are finally convinced that I'm pregnant again.

We started Project Baby May 2011 and we got pregnant in July 2011. The week we were supposed to see heartbeart, it hadn't developed yet, and it was also the day before our honeymoon. The lady who scanned me said that it was quite normal and we should come back a week later, but in our case we had to wait 2 1/2 weeks. Was nauseus throughout our honeymoon but the last 3 days it sort of cleared up. The day after we came back from our honeymoon we went for the scan but no heartbeat. We were devastated but somewhere in my heart I knew it. I chose to have it surgically removed.

After the miscarriage my cycles went from being steady 26 days to ranging from 33-41 days, which was so frustrating as it was really hard determining ovulation regardless of using ovulation sticks, which never gave a clear result.

In March we decided to go to Denmark and have a controlled IUI at a private clinic as I'm Danish. The cost is only £300 incl. medicine compared to +£1000 in the UK. The whole process was so easy and comforting and I was inseminated on Monday 30 April and not supposed to test until Wednesday but couldn't wait :)

Looking back we should have started IUI already back in December as I spent almost the entire month in Denmark, but we were still hopeful that we could make a baby without help. We have already decided that if this should end in a miscarriage again we will have a IUI straight away.

But I'm feeling different this time - this time it feels right! :love:

Many Congratulations. I hope everything goes well for you this time hun. Keep the faith. X j

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you, wishing you lots of luck :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back