Yikes I think we may have gotten a bfp!!

Clementine

Reaction score
Can't believe this I'm 44, we had been trying from 2012 to March of this year and I had two missed miscarriages at 11 weeks and 10weeks the last MMC was twins and I was devastated
Because of my age we stopped TTC back in March, we went to Italy last month and we decided we'd give it one more shot, I had done a test on Saturday morning it was negative we had friends up and we went out Sat Sun and I was drinking !!! As I thought I was out no period still today so just did a test and got this!!! My heart is beating like a drum, please please let this be our take home healthy rainbow baby.

Attachments

• IMG_8362.jpg
    IMG_8362.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 112
Wow that's so lovely, congratulations!! xxx

Oh hun that's fabulous news!!

:dance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

XX

Oh amazing news HUN!!! Great line too :) got everything crossed for u!!! More rainbow babies, we need more rainbow babies :) xx

Omggggg!!!!! :D amazing news!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Working my dates out I think I'm 14dpo or 15dpo today, my last period was either the 4th or 5th of October, I remember having a bad stitch in my side on holidays on Tuesday 18th of October so I probably ovulated that day or the next?

I bought a Cleablue digital tonight so I will do it first thing in the morning, hopefully it's not a chemical I know the odds are stacked against me because of my age, but I can't help but hope all will be ok this time .....

Congratulations lovely, wishing you all the luck and a healthy pregnancy :hug:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

How have I only just seen this?!!
I am so so so so happy for you. This is amazing news and couldn't have happened for a lovelier lady. Wishing you all the best and hoping with all my heart that this is your rainbow xx

Just did a Digi nothing like seeing it in writing!! We really can't believe this !

Attachments

• IMG_8363.jpg
    IMG_8363.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 55
:dance::dance::dance:

Fab seeing it in writing xx

I am so so so so happy for you. This is amazing news and couldn't have happened for a lovelier lady. Wishing you all the best and hoping with all my heart that this is your rainbow xx

Lisey I just can't believe it, going to take a day at a time and try my best not to worry.
How are you feeling, hopefully when you get over to Tri 2 the sickness will ease.

Lisey I just can't believe it, going to take a day at a time and try my best not to worry.
How are you feeling, hopefully when you get over to Tri 2 the sickness will ease.

It takes a while to sink in. Enjoy it and believe it will all work out. That's what I have done this time and it's made it so much easier to cope with. It's still been the longest time but that's prob cos of sickness.
I had my first ok day today, got a bit queasy in the eve and was sick but still feel better.
I am so excited to follow your journey. It's so weird, because just earlier, before I saw your announcement I was thinking how I hoped you would get your bfp soon. Charlie (from forum) gave me a little good luck charm that she carried her whole pregnancy and someone did before her. I was thinking you would be the person I would want to pass it on to once I had bubs but I don't need to now xx

Last edited:
This news really has made my day, so happy for you.

Absolutely fantastic news my love!!!!!! congratulations please let this be another 2017 rainbow x x x x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months! :D x

So lovely to see it writing! I really am chuffed to bits for you Louise xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back