Yellow CM?

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been TTC for 4 months now - this is my first post on here :). I'm 9dpo and having verrry thick snot like yellow cm nearly everytime I go to the toilet since 5-6dpo- which has been quite frequent the past few days. Sorry TMI!! I've not had this after ovulation before, it was always thin & creamy.

Has anyone else experiened this?? Very confused. I have read it can happen when you get pregnant due to the mucas plug forming.

Also, I had a smear test at 6dpo and had brown discharge on and off for 2 days (with added yellow CM) - annoying time really because I know I bled from the smear & wouldn't have been able to tell if it was implantation bleeding or not!! :eh: anyway this has stopped and gone back to the thick yellow stuff.

This the first month i've been charting my temps & symptoms. I'm starting to get obsessed - HELP!

xx

:wave: hi and welcome to the forum :)
This can be an early pregnancy symptom so fingers crossed for you, hope this is your month x

i know where you're coming from..ive had thick yellow(and sometimes slightly greeny) cm the last week. im 100% sure ive not got infection and was wondering if this was pregnancy sign. good luck for a bfp this month. x

Where are you in your cycle??

Our bodies are strange & confusing things. I know I haven't got any infection too. I'm hopeful this month because I've had a few other symptoms like cramps, nausea, dizziness & more importantly sleep interruptions & boiling at night!! Grrr. Just hope it is my month as I'm so impatient!! Baby dust to you!! Xx

i havent got a clue, wish i knew..i havent had a period sice early feb, but i started and stopped the mini pill which is prob why..and ive not long given birth(5months ago) so that maybe why. Im not even sure im ovulating..but im convincing myself im preg.like you i have been waking up boiling at night(im usually cold) and backache, dr thinks its all endometriosis returning after pregnancy though. i have a scan next week so heres hoping.

the thick yellow discharse reminds me of my last few weeks before giving birth, so it could well be plug.
when are you testing? x

Last edited:
I'll test on Friday if AF hasn't shown as its due then. Or maybe Sat morning if I have the patience...

sounds complicated to me but good luck at your scan! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back