Yellow EWCM 7DPO?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
I've been having this all day, i was having creamy (lotion like) cm up till now, just wondering if anyone else has had it?

Its yellow, looks like snot, with white tinges too it, its like formed in globby bits, and will stretch along way! like ewcm, really thick, like snotty, like my VaJJ just sneezed?

I'm 7DPO x

Last edited:
YES! I have had this one and off for 3 weekk or so..and gallons today. Id be interested to know if anyone else has this! x

Isn't it just so weird Sarah!

I thought we were meant to dry up after ov ....

Ewcm is supposed to be a possible pregnancy symptom, possibly die to the muscus plug starting to form i dunno.

Although it could be thrush and it could also be simply a result of all the semen and sex causing the vagina producing a lot of discharge to clean it out :)

Ewcm is supposed to be a possible pregnancy symptom, possibly die to the muscus plug starting to form i dunno.

Although it could be thrush and it could also be simply a result of all the semen and sex causing the vagina producing a lot of discharge to clean it out :)

Thankyou louise i didn't know that! fingers x'd x

i don't think its thrush, i don't have any itchyness xx

i dtd nearly everynight and dont get this! ;)

Louise do you know everything! :)

Hey hun hows things on the sneezing front?? you still getting it? Im still pulling the stuff out...tmi I know but its so weird. Must be nearly 3 weeks now Ive got it. have no idea of whats happening with my cycles so be interested to hear how it goes for you. x

I had some yellow cm last cycle. That doesn't help you much though, as I don't know if I was pregnant or not. Got a couple of really faint positives, then af a couple of days late. So I guess it could mean anything.

Whenever I get something I think could be a symptom I google it, and someones had it and been pregnant, and others have had it and gotten their period. It's just so frustrating never to know isn't it??

I hope it's a good sign for you! From what I remember what you're describing is more often than not a sign of pregnancy :)

hi Sarah, my stretchy yello ewcm stopped today! its gone to that dryish CM (i've put it down as sticky) that doesn't really do anything, not alot of it, and just sticks to your fingers....

I put a pic of yesterday on my other post in this section if you want too see? its called days going to slow or something like that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back