6dpo and alot of creamy white cm??

Massive congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :dust:

Hi hun. You can view everyone's testing dates on the July testing forum. :) easiest way to keep track of everyone I've found. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Charlotte I probably won't be testing till the first week in august as my cycles are very long will be poas to test for ovulation from Friday though x

i started testing for ov today, didnt track last month as was trying the relaxed approach but obv didnt work lol, so fx with lots of BD'ing ill get a BFP :D xx

I'm the same as Jane, I probably won't be testing until the first week in August... today is CD5, who knows how long my cycle is going to be this month usually I say it varies from 28-35days but now ive had a 41day cycle this month who knows!! But hopefully the ovulation tests wil give me a heads up, going to start doing them from CD10 onwards...

what CD is everyone else on? When are you testing Charlotte?

xx

I'm on cd11 but I never have a 28 day cycle so Im only going to test for ovulation cd 14! I'm hopefully going to be on holiday nice n relaxed when I ovulate will still be taking my strips away with me I don't want to miss that eggy this cycle! Fx for everyone x ps should we start a new thread? X

Can I join you ladies.. Im 28 trying for first baby. I've been following this thread as a guest and finally plucked up the courage to join the forum. Currently on 1dpo started pregnacare conception this cycle and on SMEP from cd10. Got faint lines on ov test last few days but now stopped so they must have been when I ov but wee was too diluted to pick up strong line. We b'd on cd 10, 12, 14, 15 Now just for 2ww....fx we did enough!

Hiya KKheartsbaby...

Welcome to the forum & welcome to our little thread :) glad to hear you've been following our journey & that you've decided to join us!! Sounds like you've done loads this month to maximise your chances of catching that egg, hope it pays off for you!

I'm feeling much more hopeful about this cycle, like you Jane I too will be on holiday during my ovulation time (i'm on annual leave from 13th July - 29th July) cant wait to have a break and relax :) you're a little ahead of me i'm on CD7 but only a couple of days and I too have long cycle as you know so hopefully we can try and keep track again of where each other is at..

I definitely think we should start a new thread! Perhaps something with a more pleasant & happy title haha :) who would have thought a thread with the words "creamy white CM" in it would lead to such great discussions lol xxx

Last edited:
hey janine yeah thinking a new thread haha.... your more than welcome to start it ?? xx

Thanks for your kind words janine. P.s this thread name has stood out for me every time to follow all your progress ha ha.

Right ok ladies... starting another one now will call it "tracking each others progress :)"

feel free to pop by & say hey now so I dont look like im the only one tracking my own progress for too long cos that may make me look a little strange haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back