6dpo and alot of creamy white cm??

Rednursie - I'm relaxed because I'm certain I'm out & confused as to why AF hadn't made an appearance but is showing me all her usual warning signs. :)
I think if it doesn't arrive tonight/ tomorrow morning I'll buy a pregnancy test when I'm out for lunch tomorrow & do the test on Sunday morning.

because you are late at least if you want to you can get away with doing cheapies.. I bought mine off ebay (alongside my OPKs) they worked out about 11p each.. or before i've got 2 for £1 from the poundshop.. but if im testing early or i'm convinced im pregnant but cheapies are saying negative I buy a clueblue or frer to check for sure..

Good luck hun xx

Could I buy a cheapie today & test afterwards? Would be around tea time. Or is it best to leave it until 1st thing Sunday morning? I feel like if I do a test now, I'll get the BFN & then my body will go back to normal instead of messing up my cycles.

FMU is always more sensitive but everyday hCG multiply's in your body so usually if your AF is late and you are testing any time of day should be sensitive enough because (if pregnant) there should be enough hCG to detect. How many days are you late now?

xx

If you were definitely due on mon/tues, because your now 5 days late you would be absolutely fine to test anytime of day! (In rare cases some girls bodies dont detect hCG until several weeks after, but for 99% of girls after 5 days late it should detect it anytime of day if pregnant)

Good Luck hun, make sure you update this thread to let us all know how you get on xx

Thank you hun & thank you for all the advice!!! I must sound like such a rookie. *hug*

I just done a superdrug pregnancy test & 2 very strong pink lines came up in each window 30 secs into the 3 minute wait. Don't know what to think.

seriously??! OMG... Congratulations - post a pic on here!!! (click on 'post reply' and not 'quick reply' so you can upload a pic)

xxx

This is a photo of the cheapie. Its a positive, right? I took the photo about half an hour ago. I didn't take a photo of the Superdrug test because I took that test in the shopping centre toilets. Classy, I know but I couldn't wait.
I can't stop shaking. Partly because I'm so shocked & also because I'm getting the usual AF cramps (like I kept telling everyone) so I feel like maybe something is wrong.

Attachments

• rsz_7th_july_2012.jpg
    rsz_7th_july_2012.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 9
That is a massive BFP woop woop, congratulations :) so pleased for you!! xxx

P.S. Don't worry about the AF type cramps, it is completely normal, your body is changing and getting ready to become a mummy :) xx

Thanks everyone, especially you Janinesboutiqu, you've put up with me for days. :)

No problem hun ;) that's what we are here for to support each other and cheer from the sidelines when we here some positive news like this hehe... xx

Yeah! Congratulation! Fabulous news, you must be over the moon. Xxx

Still in shock rednursie but yeah, I'm really happy. Fingers crossed its a stayer.

I think your relaxed attitude paid off hun. Everything crossed for you that it's a sticky & that you have a healthy pregnancy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back