6dpo and alot of creamy white cm??

How you feeling about things generally today rednursie hun? xx

A lot better thanks Janine. Have had a big chat when feelings weren't as raw and things weren't as bad as I thought. I'm very good at jumping to conclusions sometimes! Xx

Glad ur feeling better rednurse sometimes as women we do jump to conclusions to quickly. How's everyone feeling about the next cycle? X

Well Im on cd 3 today. Stocked up on evening primrose oil, royal jelly and pregnacare conception. I've also given up alcohol now-Been meaning to for ages anyway, doesn't agree with me and I gfeel better without it. Oh doesn't want us to 'try' as hard this month so I've got him to delete the my days app off his iPad. I still have mine though so I know I will be keeping track, I just won't talk about it as much. I'm hoping being a lot healthier this month with my diet, no alcohol and stockpile of vitamins could give us good luck. How's everyone else? xx

Due to my very long cycles I pea on a stick from cd14 my cycles range from 35 days to 56 days. So I have to poas from cd14 to make sure we don't miss the best time. I'm going to use the pregnecare vitamins this cycle and cut out alcohol from cd14 as I normally have af week and the week after to let my hair down have a few wines and have a takeaway treat! I'm feeling ok about this cycle and I'm hoping I ovulate on holiday on 21st July fingers crossed as me and hubby will dtd a lot then ha x

Well I'm out this month too ladies. I can feel AF is on her way & she's coming with a vengeance. There's no mistaking these cramps. Next month then......:-(

Still no AF but all the signs. I'm never normally late like this. Weird....

What CD are you on now hopes and dreams?

My AF is most definitely here! :( But I dont know what to class as CD1 because on CD39 I got some brown spotting, then CD40 more brown spotting then CD41 brown bleeding but not loads only needed a panty liner but then by the evening it was more like a medium flow but still mainly brown with tinges of pink/red in it (really sorry if this is all a little bit tmi but i've never experienced this at all, my AF usually just starts first thing in the morning full flow proper blood red, I've never had dead/brown blood for days first??) So I classed the following (which would have been day CD42) as my official CD1 because woke up that morning with proper full flow period like it usually is... does that sound about right as to what I should class CD1 as?? I am sooo confused as to why I have had a 41 day cycle and why its started with dead blood which I dont usually get grr.. my cycles have got longer + longer every month since coming off my pill in january :( xx

Last edited:
Sorry you've had such a long cycle Janine, that must be so frustrating for you. I think you're correct, first day of full flow is what you should be counting as cd1-Though I find this incredibly confusing sometimes as I normally get af in middle of day or evening sometimes only an hour or so after starting going into full flow. This month for exampe i started spotting at miday with full flow about 2pm. I counted that as cd1 because it was full flow and heavy for the latter part of the day-Plus it still only stayed for 3 days. Xx

Sorry you've had such a long cycle Janine, that must be so frustrating for you. I think you're correct, first day of full flow is what you should be counting as cd1-Though I find this incredibly confusing sometimes as I normally get af in middle of day or evening sometimes only an hour or so after starting going into full flow. This month for exampe i started spotting at miday with full flow about 2pm. I counted that as cd1 because it was full flow and heavy for the latter part of the day-Plus it still only stayed for 3 days. Xx

Just wanted to wish you ladies luck and dust next time round and I hope you're ok rednursie, big hugs to you

Thanks longingforabump. Things weren't actually as bad as I thought in the end.... Have had big chats since and think we are going to be okay. Feel very relieved. Feel a bit silly at overreacting to be honest. Though it was the day before af! I think TTC is taking its toll on us a little so trying to calm it down a bit. Thanks to everyone for your kind words xxx

Janinesboutiqu - my last AF started 5th June so I'm on CD31 or CD32 depending on if you count the 5th.

How often have you been testing? How long are your cycle lengths usually? xx

p.s. I've just flicked back through previous posts on here and you've been talking of cramps for a while which could easily mean implantation cramps instead of AF cramp (i really hope so, FX for you!!) xx

Last edited:
I sure they're AF cramps this time though. Earlier on the cramps were different. These cramps I can describe as exactly like my AF cramps, no different at all. I haven't done a pregnancy test yet. Oh & my cycle lengths are normally 28 days. It's rare that they would go longer. If they do it's only by a day.

Last edited:
Ah what a shame, thats rubbish if they definitely do turn out to be AF cramps :( I well impressed that you can be several days late and not have the urge to poas hehe, I find it hard to hang on and wait unilt the day AF is due let alone when its 3 or 4 days late hehe. How long extra are you going to hang on until you do test? Has anything happened this cycle that has made you more stressed or anything else that could have delayed AF? Really hope which ever way it goes you find out whats happening soon... i hated the limbo of waiting until CD41 not having a clue what was going on, soo frustrating! xx

Janinesboutiqu - I don't know what to do about testing. This was our first try at conceiving so I feel like a kid fumbling around, not knowing what to do next. It's silly really. I think if my cramps weren't exactly like my AF cramps always are I would have tested already. I just keep thinking "AF will arrive tomorrow". If I still had my hopes up & if I was still symptom spotting I would understand AF being late but I stopped all that towards the beginning off last week. I just felt I'd missed out this month & made my peace with that. I haven't been stressed out lately either. I don't know. Maybe it's just a freak month. Who knows.

Many people have said AF cramping and implantation cramping are impossible to differentiate between (for those individuals who do get implantation cramps that is) a close friend of mine had cramps throughout her first 12 weeks of pregnancy other people get none at all :| but your not out until the witch arrives! Do you know when you ov'd? (do you use OPKs or monitor CM etc anything like that?) xx

Last edited:
Since this was our first attempt we just had regular sex, especially around my OV days. I would get ever so slight OV cramping & small amounts of CM around then. I never really notice either unless I'm looking for them. Wondering if I should buy a test tomorrow & test on Sunday AM if AF still isn't here. This is almost more annoying than the 2 WW.

Well at least you are using the best method of TTC - have lots of sex!! It's good that you're also looking out for EWCM & OV cramps as well though, I find looking out for EWCM is one of the biggest indicators for me personally of OV... You will probably find that without even trying to over the next few cycles (thats if there are future cycles!!) you will naturally start noticing every slight change in your CM etc.... If I were you I would test :) if you do make sure you update asap let us know the outcome!

Really hoping you get lucky 1st time round and its a BFP, 20% chance each time so someone on this thread is due one, enough of us on here have tried this month hehe :) xx

Fingers crossed for you HopesDreams-Your not out yet chick. I do admire your relaxed attitude :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back