yellow booties

exohx123

Reaction score
hey ladies putting a post on here to tell you ladies about this old wifes tale if you go onto pregnancy chat you will be able to see the post and read what its about and let me know if you would like some yellow booties for good luck go ahead and have a see plenty of ladies willing to send some booties xxxx

Thanks! I never go on the pregnancy chat forum usually so I haven't seen this.

I feel like an impostor there as I have no pregnancy is sight.... (yet!)

Hi ladies, i've posted over in pregnancy chat thread but I've bought some booties ready to send to whoever is first one the list (blueflower, millie, menu, phoenix?) Really hope it brings one of you luck :) let me know over on other thread xx

Oh what a lovely idea, Ive only been TTC 18 months but would love to be added to the end of the list :) xxxx

I asked on the other thread already but have not had any yet x

I had mine in February 2014 from Cherrybelly so someone else can go next, thank you!

As I am now 29 weeks pregnant (hooray!) would someone like mine? Got sent them in 2014 & took another 2 years to get pregnant but they worked eventually!
They are cream fleece rather than yellow knitted but I don't think it matters!

Ah you are the perfect one to pass them to! You have waited years already. :friends:
Do you want to PM me your contact details?

Aw I hope they bring you luck phonix. I've had mine a long time too, I think it has been over 2 years. Hopefully I'll get further and will be able to pass mine on too :)

I've received them! Thank you Blueflower xxx

Last edited:
I'd be happy to have miracle yellow booties too please. :hug:

Any spare left? :) X

Can I be added to the list please ladies, 23 months ttc and 1 miscarriage, need all the help I can get. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back