• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My new house... (pics)

Dionne

Lamp was a BARGAIN- B&Q for about £30 (there was 20% off that day) but it was less than £40....saw same ones on internet for hundreds!!

All the walls we have put up lining paper from B&Q (again a bargain-£8 a quad roll) and painted the paper-the bedroom is painted with Suese effect paint which looks stunning-dead effective

You really have fantastic taste hunny-I hope my house looks as good as yours with a baby in it!! I bet mine wont stay nice for long!! :rotfl: You have a real flair for it, you could be an interior designer.
xx

zoe and dionne your houses are both beautiful!

zoe i know where your babie was made :shhh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My rented house has blue/grey mottled carpets :cry: Not good when you have a reflux baby who is sick all over them. We painted but it still looks tat as our furniture don't match as it was given to us when we moved in :oops: I'm never inviting you over. :oops:

The only pic I have on my camera is when finished doing our office out (both work from home) so here's where I'm plonked when I'm talking to you guys:

office1.jpg

:D

zoe your home is gorgeous too. my sil has a sofa similar from DFS.

very swish wobbles... im liking that alot.

OH doesnt like me looking at photos of other peoples houses, he says it starts me nagging for things lol

**flicks through the argos** :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back