Im back !

Duds

Reaction score
Just got back of our hols to spain visiting the MIL, had a fab time.
Aimee was really good and seemed to love it out there. Wasnt keen on flying though - we were one of those familys no one wants to sit anywhere near !! waa waa waa She hated desending and got really upset.
Im trying to get her back into her routine now as we let slip a bit while out there & I think everyone thought we revolved everything around her too much. She's been waking at 5.30am every morning since we went... hopefully she will settle down now we are home :pray:

Will post a few pics in pics section ...

Feels like iv been away for ages (how sad) !

Welcome Home!!!
Glad you had a fabby time - how's the tan looking?
Nice to have you back. :dance:

Emilia xx

emilia said:
Welcome Home!!!
Glad you had a fabby time - how's the tan looking?
Nice to have you back. :dance:

Emilia xx

Not bad considering I have not been in the sun for 2 years! but I still look like a shrimp! You dont seem to get so many hours cooking in the sun as you used to a certain little person doesnt seem to like it 8)

Nice to hear from you Emilia, hope your ok.... any new buyers?

Hi hun, nice to see you back, was wondering where you had vanished to!
Glad you had a great time, might be coming to you for advice for hols with an ickkle one!!!

hey, hun, welcome back!!! Am hlad you enjoyed your hols!
Looking forward to see the pictures! :D

As for everything revolving around your little girl, well, I am sure we are all in the same boat!!!
:wink:

Glad you had a good time. I was thinking of you the other day actually as i walked past your house :D

nicki said:
Glad you had a good time. I was thinking of you the other day actually as i walked past your house :D

how funny, I forgot you live in same area! ru far away from me? (best not answer that on here after the security warning)
If you and jamie fancy meeting for coffee in town one day let us know, Em78 also lives nr horsham so she may be up for it too
x

[/quote]

Nice to hear from you Emilia, hope your ok.... any new buyers?[/quote]

Moving to CT next Tuesday. House left empty until we can let it or still hoping that someone will buy soon.
Can't wait for the change. Only prob is packing. I'm meant to do a room a day and so far it has taken me 2 days to do half!!! Oscar is keeping me very busy!!!

Emilia xx

ps... thanks for asking :D

Duds said:
nicki said:

how funny, I forgot you live in same area! ru far away from me? (best not answer that on here after the security warning)
If you and jamie fancy meeting for coffee in town one day let us know, Em78 also lives nr horsham so she may be up for it too
x

Yeah that would be good. I'll pm you, we don't want any axe weilding manics joining us now. :lol: Em, are you up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back