Derek Acorah

Incidently, for the record, Derek Acorah is the biggest load of c**p I have ever seen in my life, he is a FRAUD.

I'm not saying other people don't have skills in that field, but Derek Acorah is NOT genuine.

Most Haunted busted

Evette Fielding pushing a glass

He devised a plan to see if Derek was deliberately deceiving the public.

While on a shoot at Bodmin gaol he invented a long-dead South African jailer called Kreed Kafer - an anagram of Derek Faker.

"I wrote the name down and asked another member of the crew to mention it to Derek before filming.

"I honestly didn't think Derek would take the bait. But during the filming he actually got possessed by my fictional character!"

On the next shoot at Prideaux Place, Cornwall, Ciaran made up another fictional character, highwayman Rik Eedles - an anagram of Derek Lies. Sure enough, Derek made contact with the dead outlaw.

theres another vid on there of Yvette saying hes a fake off camera.
lol

ive seen derek twice. i enjoyed it the first time but not so much the second.

i went with sil and mil to a spiritalist and he told me loads of things that he couldnt have guessed, ie that i had 2 boys, and another one within 2 years, that i woudl be moving to the coast, he even said that my dad was looking after my baby, which was a girl. he also said that he was confused as he had two people stating that they were both my dad. and finally he said to me, after not asking anything about my dad and his family, he said that my dad wanted me to know that he had found his brother at last. (for those that dont know the story, my dad had lost contact with my uncle, who lived in SA, my dad went to SA and after weeks and weeks located my uncle, the day before the meet my uncle dropped dead, so my dad ended up at his funeral.), theres no way he could have guessed that, as not even my DH knew about that.

I went to an evening of mediumship a few months ago (April or May time) - it was really good but I didn't get picked - nor did anybody I was with (my mam, my aunt, my other aunt, my uncle, and my uncle's mother). I was pretty gutted really, I had sooooo badly wanted to make sure my grandparents were safe and happy. But oh well.

It was a good evening though. I don't think the people that did get chosen were plants.

It wasn't Derek though that did it, it was another guy but I forget his name. A scottish dude.

I don't really believe in this but I have to say the episode where Derek was shouting "Mary loves Dick" is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen :rotfl:

I'm a Most Haunted fan but I don't think I'm a believer. I just like it for entertainment! It's something a bit different and the live is brill for Halloween :D

My sister used to go to a church where they got messages from people who had died. When my sister was 17 she lost her best friend to cancer and then when she was 19 her other best friend hung himself. The 3 of them were always together. She went to the church one day and got a message from them saying they were together now and not to worry and to stop being angry at Mark (she was fuming when Mark hung himself because she couldn't understand why). Then one day she went to the church and the bloke who was talking was drawing at the same time then at the end he came over to my sister and gave her the drawing and told her it was her spirit guide. It was a black and white darwing or what looked like a man in a bow tie. My sister brought it home and showed my mum. A few weeks later we were looking through pictures when we found one of my mum's friend Anette in a Bow tie with her hair gelled back and she looked exactly like the picture that had been drawn! It was so scary! My mum's friend always said she has contact with spirits and things but we thought she was mad but when we saw that picture it was really freaky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back