cant believe what my daughter just told me :(

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Ive just been on the phone to my eldest, who lives with her dad, and she told me shes in court tuesday to give evidence. Apparantly about a year ago, when she would have been 13, she was sitting on the swings in her local park with her friend when a man approached them and starting making lewd suggestions, asking them to go with him, and then tried to grab them. They legged it and called the police straight away and later identified him.

Im very proud of her for doing the right thing and being so brave about going to court, but I cant beleive no-one told me! She said she didnt tell me because she knew I would be upset and angry, and she didnt want me to feel "helpless". But why did no-one else in the family tell me? Its not as if im a friggin stranger!!!!

I even had her here for a week over easter and she said nothing! But I guess thats not her fault, im wondering if someone else, ie her dad, has told her not to tell me. Maybe he thinks I would hold it against him somehow as a parent which is complete rubbish.

Anyway I suppose all that is besides the point, my daughter was almost attacked or worse by some evil freak and I feel sick. I do feel helpless and I really dont know what to do. It seems everywhere at the moment.

I hope he gets whats coming to him :evil: :evil: :evil:

oh god GGG, thats horrid :shock:

Glad your daughter is ok though lets hope he gets the punishment he deserves makes me feel sick.

Aw that must be awful :hug: Why on earth wouldn't her dad tell you? :evil:

I just cant stop thinking about what COULD have happened! I am thankfull that shes got her head on her shoulders (she told me aswell shes dumped a boy she was seeing cos she found out hes not a virgin and she doesnt want any expectations from him as shes not ready for a sexual relationship, which shows how sensible and mature she is!) and she knew to get away, im so so so proud of her and I know she'll keep it together and stay focused in court, she has to sit in a room with a camera so she wont see anyone but the person asking questions. Oh jeez its times like this I wish I was closer, I feel so redundant :cry:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I just cant stop thinking about what COULD have happened! I am thankfull that shes got her head on her shoulders (she told me aswell shes dumped a boy she was seeing cos she found out hes not a virgin and she doesnt want any expectations from him as shes not ready for a sexual relationship, which shows how sensible and mature she is!) and she knew to get away, im so so so proud of her and I know she'll keep it together and stay focused in court, she has to sit in a room with a camera so she wont see anyone but the person asking questions. Oh jeez its times like this I wish I was closer, I feel so redundant :cry:

You must be so proud of her, she sounds like a very bright girl x

try not to think of the whats ifs' , and think what a brave and switched on lil girl u have ! hope all goes well in court and the scum goes away for a VERY long time !

Your daughter sounds VERY sensible hun, you should be so proud of her!

What a terrible thing to happen, glad she is ok hun. No point in thinking about the 'what ifs' though cos shes safe & well and quite obviously got her head screwed on! :)

How unfair that her dad didnt tell you, maybe your right and he didnt want it to reflect on his parenting but still no reason not to tell you cos you have a right to know.

Hope your ok chick, here if you need me xxx

Sorry to hear this has happened at all - but she sounds like a very sensible girl - you must be very proud!

I hope this freaky weirdo gets whats coming to him :evil:

Sorry to hear it GGG. :cry: Seems it is happening everywhere!

Good luck to your daughter for court. The date for trial for my nephews hasnt been set yet. The scum that did it to them now also has 9 other complaints against him so hopefully he goes down for a very VERY long time.

sorry to hear this hun :hug: :hug:
shes very sensible though.

it must be hard for you because she didnt want to tell you...
i remember when i was little (must of been about 8/9) and i was sat on some swings on my own with a jumper dress on and this lad (cant remember how old her was, id say late teens) asked me what i had on under this dress :evil:
i didnt tell anyone because i was scared they'd be angry, i know your daughter is a little older than what i was but i know how she feels.
dont take it personally, she is probably right that she didnt want to upset you :hug: :hug: :hug:

well today is the big day, she goes in at 10am. Im soooo nervous for her and wish I could be there with her, I feel awful that I cant be there for her :cry:

Please send her some positive vibes today to stay brave and focused, and get that sicko what he deserves :evil:

so sorry GGG :hug: I hope it goes well for her. shes very brave :hug:

hey Jax i will be thinking of her today, she is such a brave girl. i hope it goes ok for her darlin. :hug: :hug:

Thinking of her, what a brave girl. Hope all goes well, Hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back