*XxX*!!! Bek234's Labour Thread!!!*XxX* HALLIE IS HERE!

Clairexx

Reaction score
Soooo as most of you know, the lovely Bekah is now in hospital waiting for her induction to begin!!! Sooooo excited for her!!!!!! It may be a bit of a long process and I half hope baby doesn't come too quickly as I'll be asleep and won't be able to update until morning!
I'm sure you're all with me as we wish her the very best of luck as she brings little Hallie into the world! Will keep this updated as and when I hear from her! Woohoo!!!! :dance:
Push Bekah push!!!!! Xxxxx:)

Update:
Pessary in at 1130pm 23rd june.
Very uncomfortable but not painful. Mw said more blood than she would expect but it's stopped now and baby being monitored for half an hour.
Xx

6pm 24th June:
A few niggles and tightenings, due to be examined at 11:30pm and they are likely to break waters then if nothing happens by itself! Looking like baby girl will be here tomorrow xxx

22:30:
Bek's being put on a trace and will wait for a bed on labour ward, where she'll then get put on the drip and will update us in the morning. She could be updating us with her babies picture and weight! Fingers crossed!!

8am 25th June:
Waters broken! Yay!! She is now on labour ward on a drop with pains coming a bit more now! Looking good! Xxxx

11am had epidural, but hasn't properly blocked so they are topping up and doing a dilation check at 3pm! Xxx

3pm:
Fully dilated!!!!!! She's going to start pushing at about 4pm! Xxxx

"Hallie Rose Eason born 17.01pm weighing at 8lb 05oz were both so happy and proud parents x"

Last edited:
Wooop! So excited for her! I hope the hospital get on with it though, crappy having to wait all day. Fx for a smooth labour, labour dust coming your way bek!!!! XxxxxxX

Yay shes finally in hosp!

Goodluck huni! Can wait for updates!
Hope all that raspberry leaf has softened u right up haha!

Foofy and labour dust!! :) :)

Hurry up hallie! Xxxx

Ooohhh best of luck to her.... Will keep nosing on this thread to hear for the arrival xx

Gd luck Bek. Can't wait to see a pic of hallie!!! It's so exciting!! Xxx

Last edited:
Yay!! Good luck Bek!! So excited for you!! Hope you manage to get some rest in when you can!!
Loads of labour & foofy dust!!
:dust: :dust:

Good luck!! Wishing you a speedy labour!! :) xx

Yay she's finally there then, bless her having to wait alllllll day! Good luck xx

So glad she's finally in hospital. Cant wait for updates xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oooh go bek xxx foofy quick labour dust heading ur way xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ooooh my own labour thread :D
Thanks girls xx

Tapatalking. X

Don't want to wake Claire, but I'm on the ward now... One girl snoring opposite me!!! Grrr!
I'm quite scared and oh had to go home :( xxx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back