*XxX*!!! Bek234's Labour Thread!!!*XxX* HALLIE IS HERE!

Oh honey I am so so happy for u. There really is nothing like motherhood . Can't wait to see u Over In baby and toddler!!! Xxx

View attachment 39239
Meet my daughter :D Hallie Rose 8lb 5oz she's so amazing!!! 25.6.13 at 5.01pm (my Nanna's birthday-perfect) Taking to breast easily but it hurts! :D worth everything and more!
Oh is totally smitten and she looks a mix of my oh and my dad....with exact replicas of my ears!!!! Haha xxx

Tapatalking. X

Bek she is gorgeous!!!! Xxx

Oh hun she is sooo cute!!!!! Love her chubby little cheeks! Well done u! Xxxxx

Oh wow she is beautiful!!!! Well done hun I can't wait to read your birth story :) xx

Thanks girls! I'm totally smitten! :)
Just had a scare this morning... Feet and legs went dark grey/blue!
Took her to neonatal but she's absolutely fine xxx

Tapatalking. X

Awww gosh!! glad shes alright!
How u doing hun?? looking forward to ur labour/birth story :D when are you both allowed home? xxx

congratulations she is gorgeous:) glad everything went ok for you, every birth makes me more excited for mine, i ain't even thinking about the pain lol x

Congratulations hun!! Literally just read that she's here!! Guess what my dream cam true!! Girly arrived at 19.15 on 25th!!
Shall put update on my labour thread!!

Congrats, what a goregous little girl. Hope yous are both doing well x

I'm soooooooooooo in love it's crazy!! :D breast feeding is HARD!! But it's amazing! Nips started feeling like they had been cheese grated and soaked in vinegar! So I gave her a bottle last night as i was so uncomfortable! but this morning we went straight to tesco and bought nipple shields so....Back on the boob! :D still hurts a tad but its getting better.
Thanks Claire for a brill labour thread and encouraging texts :) I needed them lol
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Awww I can't wait!! Good tip about the nipple shields, I don't have them yet! Are u home? Hope all is going well so far!
You're very welcome hun, was really exciting! Xxxx

Yh were home, I'm just 'on shift' whilst OH gets a solid few hours. There are no 'days' or 'nights' haha
She snores like her daddy too!!
I can't believe how amazing this is, I was quite worried about feeling low and possibly pnd, as I've suffered in the past with depression, but as tired and achy as I am, I've never been happier :D

Feel like I'm falling in love with my OH all over again too! Every time I see him with her patting her little bum, or hear him singing to her I just melt :) (soppy sod aren't I lol)

Thanks for helping me through allllll the stresses of my pregnancy girlies! Helped big time! :)

Hope u all have babies very soon! Looking forward to doing ur thread Claire and will see u all in babies and toddlers section :D
get bouncing ;) xxx

Ps. I will still be on here when I can be.

Tapatalking. X

Just had a quick look at your pics, she's so cute hun!!

I knkw what you mean about the falling in love with OH all over again, it's just such an amazing feeling! I never thought I could love someone I didn't know so wholey either!! Poor hubby keeps welling up watching me with her too hehe

Anyway someone's wanting supper so I'd best go, but will catch up with that birth announcement/story soon!!
Take care!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back