*XxX*!!! Bek234's Labour Thread!!!*XxX* HALLIE IS HERE!

Oh hunni, it will be alright just think in not long your going to have your beautiful baby. As for her snoring nothing I can say or advise. I hope you get some sleep as through the night the staff will come do your blood pressure and obs to see how things are.
I hope you get sleep and get breakfast before anything else happens just so you have some strength in you. good luck x x x

I could launch something over the curtain of this hog!! I hate snoring and I can hear her even with headphones in lol
On a trace at the min, not suppose to be on till 530 was only supposed to be checked with Doppler but MW got it wrong lol I'm awake anyway so might aswell be on it. Hopefully hog-lady goes into labour ASAP cus I can't cope with snorers! Lol
Feeling fine at the min, few period pain type aches etc but nothing big :)
Looking forward to breakfast too lol I have cobs in my bag but gonna just have cup of tea for now.
Mw's are really nice.
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Awww hope it speeds up a bit for u hun n the beast on the otherside sods off soon!
One of the reasons i hope i dnt end up ons ward! A curtain does so all!!

Not long snd ur OH can come bk n join u.

Xxxxxx

Bet he's loving having the bed to himself thou lol
The newborn cry's here are adorable but so daunting lol I wonder what Hallie will sound like :D xxx

Tapatalking. X

Ahhhh bless them :) xx

Wonder if ur OH is fast asleep loving the bed or awake twiddling his thumbs :p haha!

Oi u need sleep missing u got an exciting yet knackering day ahead of u!! Xx

Ahhhh bless them :) xx

Wonder if ur OH is fast asleep loving the bed or awake twiddling his thumbs :p haha!

Oi u need sleep missing u got an exciting yet knackering day ahead of u!! Xx

Pha!! I know he will be asleep!! Lol
Yh gonna kip now as the hog is awake so no snoring and also only just came off the trace! Babies hb has 'dropped' to 110-120bpm. It's not classed as too low but it's normally always 135-140bmp (baseline wise, it accelerates well still)
Getting a lot of pain in my back on and off.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Sounds like the start of things hun!
No idea with HBs tho. But id MW is ok with it try to get some kip for now so ur bright as a button xxxxx

Aw hope you get some sleep while you can and it all gets moving soon!!
:dust:
Thought for a while I'd be joining you last night the way I was going...major BH started about 7pm, every 15-20mins for anything between 45secs & 1min30 and carried on!! Only eased in early hours but since I've been up n moving they seem to be coming back again!!

Hope you got some sleep bex. Good luck for today, hopefully bambino won't make you wait too long. xx

The hogs waters just broke....wish it was mine lol
I'm wide awake. Wanna talk to my oh.
There's so much going on here.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Good luck bek, can't wait to hear fab news later. Hope they let you sleep a bit.
What time can your OH come in? xx

Last edited:
Thought for a while I'd be joining you last night the way I was going...major BH started about 7pm, every 15-20mins for anything between 45secs & 1min30 and carried on!! Only eased in early hours but since I've been up n moving they seem to be coming back again!!

All these false alarms, surely something will start for u soon! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahh what!!! Lol FX its ur waters next!!! Xx

All these false alarms, surely something will start for u soon! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

I do hope so, at least some time soin would be nice!! Just seen my mum for 5 mins and her words of wisdom extended to "you look like death, you should go to gp or hospital or something cos you're a really funny colour!" which has obviously made me feel wonderful!!

Hope it's you on your way to delivery next and you can get your OH there!!

Good luck bek!! Hope things kick off for you soon in the meantime now that hog has gone try and get some sleep xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back