x x Baby R's Nursery x x

Sproglett

Reaction score
So some of you may have seen my last post about Baby R's Nursery, where i put on a photo of the mural that my dh and i painted.

Well the carpet is now down and the room is complete :) woo hoo...

The room
Nursery All.JPG

The Cot
Nursery Cot.JPG

The Wardrobe & Changer
Nursery Wardrobe & changer.JPG

The Curtains (with hugger ties)
Curtains.JPG

The Bouncer and Uplighter
Light & Bouncer.JPG

Wow, your nursery is so beautiful! Love everything. Your bouncer is so lovely, where did you get it? If you don't mind me being nosey! xx

That is just beautiful sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Looks fab, I absolutely love it! And the mural looks brilliant, so cute!! You've done an amazing job on that!

Wow, your nursery is so beautiful! Love everything. Your bouncer is so lovely, where did you get it? If you don't mind me being nosey! xx

Hey, thanks, they sell the bouncer in mothercare, I loved it from the second i first saw it, its £40, it vibrates and there is an arm on it (obviously detatchable lol) with an owl that plays music etc. it was on offer at Asda for £35 which is where i got it, but the baby event has finished. It's Fisher Price Woodsy Friends...

http://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Hey, thanks, they sell the bouncer in mothercare, I loved it from the second i first saw it, its £40, it vibrates and there is an arm on it (obviously detatchable lol) with an owl that plays music etc. it was on offer at Asda for £35 which is where i got it, but the baby event has finished. It's Fisher Price Woodsy Friends...

http://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Thank you so much! It's so nice, and goes with the kind of thing we're planning. Will have to show OH and beg lol.

Thank you so much! It's so nice, and goes with the kind of thing we're planning. Will have to show OH and beg lol.

lol bless ya, I'm glad you like it, tbh my sister is due in 4 weeks and she has decided she wants that bouncer as well.

I've tried to go for colourful bouncer/playmat so that baby has got loads of different colours etc to look at.

I'm so excited to meet my little bundle now, still 12 1/2 weeks to go lol

So gorgeous! Well done! :)

I haven't got a bouncer on my list, should I get one??

xx

So gorgeous! Well done! :)

I haven't got a bouncer on my list, should I get one??

xx

You dont have to, but my friends with children and my sis have all sworn by theirs. I really like them too, :)

oh wow i love it..
I swear by my bouncer too, got the fisher price i luv you zoo one and it vibrates x

oh wow i love it..
I swear by my bouncer too, got the fisher price i luv you zoo one and it vibrates x

Thank you
Yeah this one vibrates too and if u pull the owl it plays music :)

Wow weeee!! Well done babe this is amazing! Looks like u had lots of fun!! Can't wait to get going with bring all bits together in the nursery! You must be very pleased :) x

Looks brill! Those curtains an ties are lovely. Where are they from? X

Looks brill! Those curtains an ties are lovely. Where are they from? X

Hey all he bedding is from toys are us, but it's been discontinued now, the set is calle loved and adored, I first saw it when I was pregnant 1st time and then brought it this time round quite early on because of them discontinuing it, I'm still waiting on the changing mat, I have a feeling it's never gonna come :-( as I ordered it over 3 months ago. But on a really bright note it was all 1/2 price cuz of them discontinuing it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back