Baby R's Nursery

Sproglett

Reaction score
So my dream of being able to paint a mural wall in a nursery has finally come true. Even though I very nearly caved and just painted the one wall pale green (glad I didn't now).

I'm literally in love with it.

Last weekend I drew out the design on the one wall of Baby R's nursery and started the painting, then have spent every night when I have got home from work since then with my dh painting.
Well the wall is finally complete, don't get me wrong theres still alot of work to do in the nursery but I'm so happy this project is done.

Attachments

• Wall.JPG
    Wall.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 78
Wow Sprog thats flippin amazing, well done! One lucky bubs xxx

Wow that is just amazing hun! :D You must be so proud! And your LO will love looking up at it :) x x

Oh wow!! I love it!! I wish I could draw.... Hubby can but he doesn't really have the time and it will end up half finished! Your LO has a view to look at! x

That is so beautiful! You're very talented. Is Surrey definitely still too far? lol
x

This is lovely! It must be very satisfying to know that its all yours and DH's hard work.X

Thanks Ladies...

Sarah7 - yes Surrey is still too far, I'm shattered after doing this one lol, getting in from work to start working lol.

PeaPod - yes it is definately very satisfying

Stunning!! I love how theirs not TOO MANY colours going on, It looks professional xx

thank you so much for all your lovely comments :)

Wow, it looks amazing! Well done you :) xx

I love it!

I plan on a jungle theme in peanuts nursery - but I can't even draw the curtains so it will be a printed border! You are very talented!

That is lovely! I bet that is so satisfying that you did that yourself!! My ideal is a 3 men and a baby nursery and although I can draw I think that's pushing it!!

I love it!

I plan on a jungle theme in peanuts nursery - but I can't even draw the curtains so it will be a printed border! You are very talented!

:rofl:

Awww I LOVE this!! I like how the leaves on the top of the tree go onto the ceiling :) One lucky baba!! Wish I could do something like this, but rented house so can't :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back