X factor!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
Who's watching it?! Starts tonight!
I love X factor as its the run down to Christmas and it makes it go quite quick! So baby will e here in no time :dance:

Thought I'd start the thread off!:D

Xxx

It's my not so guilty pleasure ha! Keeps me entertained through Autumn, it's going to make staying in easier.
I'm starving but not sure what to have for tea and it's driving me nuts! I'm blaming the hormones! Hope there isn't too many sob stories as I'll be a right state! X

I only tend to watch the auditions, I never really get totally into it.... Christmas seems to be too much about X Factor now :-(

I only tend to watch the auditions, I never really get totally into it.... Christmas seems to be too much about X Factor now :-(

Me too, by the time the auditions shows are done strictly starts and I switch :)

Mummy to Grace - 26/10/2011
Preggers & due - 02/05/2014

SHAAAAAARON! So glad she's back! I love love love her! :love:

tapatalkin

OH can't abide it so I tape it and watch it the next day!

I remember when it started last year I knew by the time it got the the last 4 weeks I'd have had my baby! Madness.

I used to let OH sleep in on Sunday's and I'd get up and take my pillows on the sofa and watch it. Not much chance of that this year, James can watch it with me when he wakes me up nice and early on a Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxx

SHAAAAAARON! So glad she's back! I love love love her! :love:

tapatalkin

I absolutely adore her tonight! She's brilliant. Also loving the tv screens in the waiting area with Dermot so everyone else can see the other auditions :)

Mummy to Grace - 26/10/2011
Preggers & due - 02/05/2014

I never really used to watch it. But as I am in a lot now I have decided to get into it for this year, especially as its the run down to my baby being born so hopefully it will make it go quicker.
I never even think about X factor as a Christmas thing.. Christmas is Christmas!

Howling at X factor tonight :lol:

X

The only reason I tuned in again after last year's series is because Mrs O is back! Definitely an improvement already...still don't get why they're having 2 sets of auditions. I prefer it when they just sing infront of the judges

OH can't abide it so I tape it and watch it the next day!

I remember when it started last year I knew by the time it got the the last 4 weeks I'd have had my baby! Madness.

I used to let OH sleep in on Sunday's and I'd get up and take my pillows on the sofa and watch it. Not much chance of that this year, James can watch it with me when he wakes me up nice and early on a Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxx

I do this! Makes getting up early on a Sunday worthwhile!!
(trying to get my 4 yr old into it and watch it with me!!!)

I tried not to get into x factir this year, but i cant help, I love it!! (yep my guilty pleasure, along with TOWIE and BB)

Liked the new 'musical chair' boot camp - really looking forward to 'judges houses' and see who makes the lives!!

that lad needs to wash his hair x

I love Rough Copy and that's about it this year - actually that girl group they put together are quite good.
That girl who always has daisies in her hair is so annoying and don't get me started on the overs!!

I do love the live shows, it reminds me of Halloween parties then Christmas parties and getting dressed up!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back