WTT as an older woman

MrsLaddu

Reaction score
Hi all... First time poster, though I've been reading lots of posts on here for a while.

I would love to hear from any women who are or have been WTT in their late 30s. My OH and I are getting married at the end of August 2015 and ideally would wait to conceive until after our wedding (I do quite fancy the idea of having a drink at my own wedding :dance:). But I am starting to feel quite anxious about being an older woman. I turn 37 in May 2015.

This month I have also had quite an abnormal cycle with LOTS of spotting though a recent blood test and vaginal ultrascan (carried out for non-pregnancy related reasons) showed to be normal. But this irregularity is adding to my anxiety.

Any word of wisdom would be appreciated...

Hi, I got married in April last year 2 days before I turned 37. I'd been on the pill for nearly 20 years. I stopped taking it after our honeymoon and fell pregnant pretty much straight away. LO is now 9 months and we're TTC number 2.
With LO we were trying but not too obsessed about it. This time I'm cycle tracking using an app and started using OPKs this month.

I was worried about TTC. After a string of disastrous relationships, I began to wonder if I ever would meet mr right. There was always that niggling doubt as neither OH or I had tried to have children before. He's now 41 and I'm 38.
Good luck with your wedding and TTC x

I'll be 34.5 when we TTC. I have a friend who is currently 45 and pregnant with her first!

Good luck!

I'll be nearly 35 in all probability if we get around to TTC again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back