Any other "older" mothers ttc

San, yes it could be that you didn't O til late or only O'd now (given the EWCM) which means that AF wouldn't have come yet. If you are still getting EWCM, best idea is to keep up the BDing and see what happens. Fingers crossed hon, bet it feels like you're :wall:

Still no af but woke up this morning feeling decidedly dodgy - raging headache, boobs are huge and nipples enormous :rotfl: . I have a feeling that I did ovulate last Wednesday which would explain the increased cm - also fits into my cycle if my normal af had arrived - perhaps the bd bleed last month was a flying visit from af :? ! Anyway nothing to do now but wait, I don't think I can test until 10 days past ov so will wait a couple of weeks as only 5 days so far.
x

:pray: Hope you get your BFP very soon

Im 34 and although having a break for a couple of months Im will be TTC baby no 2.

Although Im 34 I think society sort of puts pressure on you and I feel it even at my age. Ideally I would like a 3 1/2 year gap but feel pressured to have another before Im 35.

When I had Isabella there was a woman opposite me who was 43 and it was her 1st so I think it really doesnt matter what age you are.

Eveadel don't be pressured by society - you must wait until you are ready - I have children of 20, 15, 14 and 6 and experience of large and small gaps - I must say I preferred the big gap - but that was just a personal preference. Good luck whatever and whenever you decide to start your bd'ing!

Still no af - huge (.)(.) and napped twice today - although that could be more to do with the revision :rotfl: !

love hugs and buckets of babydust to all and a big dollop of glue to those who might need it.
xx

Thanks Sans for your kind words.

Any news today?

No she still hasn't arrived - tmi coming up warning - dh and I bd'd last night and the leaky :oops: semen seemed a bit darker - went to the loo but no blood - no blood in knickers/pad etc. Probably just obsessing but sort of convinced its not my turn and that af will arrive imminently. Feel guilty because I have no right to be upset or paranoid about bfp - I have 4 lovely, healthy children and count my blessings for them everyday.

Buckets of babydust, love and luck to you all.
xx

Oh San I was so sure I would log on today and see your BFP!! Come on lady I want another older mum to do this journey with me :D

Thanks ROM would love to share your journey too! I'm beginning to feel as though I tempting fate by trying again and I should really just accept my lot! Hope things are good with you. Take care.
x

well just been to the loo and there was blood when I wiped - well I simply thought oh well af has arrived - not totally unexpected in view of the 10 :oops: bfn! However no blood since, just a very faint tiny brownish stain on the pad. Now I'm a real sceptic and in all my 8 pregnancies have never experienced implantation bleeding - however on this occasion if my feelings that last Wednesday/Thursday was ovulation then it is not beyond the realms that this would be the time that implanting occurs. :? :think: I know I'm probably clutching at a very thin straw and full on af will arrive any time soon - however theres a little bit of me that thinks maybe this is my turn for a miracle :pray: . Only time will tell.
baby dust to all who need some.
x

Well looks like af is slowly putting in an appearance - 19 days late - not really surprised as I knew 10 bfn simply couldn't be wrong - lol!
Love luck and babydust to you all.
xxx

Aw San that's a shame, just want to give you a big :hug: :hug: and better luck next month
Axx

Thanks Alice.

This is soooo odd - either af is on a go slow or she hasn't got here at all - lol. Its pink when I wipe but no need for a pad, not even a panty liner? Just want her to arrive proper cause the stalling is just driving me insane - lol!!
babydust and luck to all who need some!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back