Wtf?! My pubes are changing colour!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI on a Sunday, but what the hell?!

I'm a natural red head, but even naturally, the curtains don't match the rug.
My head hair is a dark auburn, almost chestnutty. Whereas my down belows are very light, almost blonde, maybe strawberry blonde.
But I've noticed now that my pubes are turning black! Actual black!
I keep it trim down there, hubby likes a landing strip, and some of the ones growing back are completely black, while the others are black at the roots and strawberry blonde at the tip!! I'm wondering if I lob them all off, will they grow back black?! Lol.

Surely this isn't a symptom of pregnancy is it? How the hell is this happening??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey hun,

I have no idea I'm afraid but didn't want to read and run!

XX

No idea what's causing this hon, but it can't be anything other than pregnancy in my opinion! The weird and wonderful things our bodies do :p xx

Lol, jayjay! Im a natural redhead too, but cant say I've ever experienced this! Maybe it means your lo will be dark haired! You HAVE to keep us updated with this one!

My underarm hair has virtually stopped growing!!! Never a bad thing though :)

Hubby is very dark so maybe he's rubbing off on me lol. I hope the baby is dark haired and sworthy like him.

I'll certainly keep u all updated on the pube situation lmao!
I'm gona nair them all off and see what colour they grow back. I could turn this into a wee game.

Ahh, the weird and wonderful things pregnancy does to us LOL x

LMAO, sorry this made me laugh :)

I have noticed that my pubes are out of control, all of my bodily hair is, I feel like a freakin werewolf :(

I tried to get to my below bits to trim it back the other day and couldn't reach eek!!! So I would say do em before you get too big!!! I actually went in to se emy OH in his computer room and I said to him this is really embarrassing but at some point can I get your help to trim my pubes :lol::lol::lol::lol: he just looked at me weird and said ok lol I love it when he is amenable like that lol :)

Happy pube watching :) xxx

lol I haven't experienced this but my goodness the damn things are growing thick and fast.... annoying!! x

ive not experienced it either. but my hair seems to be growing far too much down there, even reachin round to my bum abit. not on the cheeks lol, but in the middle.. anyone else havin this?? its not nice at all!!!! x

hehe this mad me laugh never experinced this though but My tummy is getting hairy :0

I'm also getting them growing futher back :-( couldn't tell you colour, ain't been able to see for a while lol! I'm strangely fascinated with the colour change and shall be stalking to see what happens lol!

Lol sorry this did make me chuckle...
Im also very hairy and things are out of control, Nair and me are best friends i must say xxx

Loooool!! This really made me laugh! I always enjoy the way you tell it like it is :)

I haven't experienced this and fortunately my growth rate down there is slowing down making it a lot more manageable :)

Could be hormonal changes, I'm normally blonde but have I've noticed coppery streaks growing in my hair (on my head :D)

Another of the weird wonders I guess xx

Reading this post has just made my day!! I have absolutely no idea what is happening to you!! I just wanted to say thank you for making me (a hormonal mess of a woman) smile!!!!!!!x

Oh jayjay I have no idea what has caused this but I really feel for you! I'm starting to look like the wild woman of Borneo down there - I'm consider chucking away the immac and buying a hedge trimmer!!

Lmao!!

I'm loving that everyone is turning it a hairy mary! Lol.

I'm not growing more than usual down there, its just the colour change lol.
I am gona whip it all off and see if it grows back black.

This is possibly the strangest symptom ever lol x

Haha, this made me chuckle! Mine is growing fast and I'm struggling to reach for a trim! Hubby has offered to do it for me but just bring myself to let him do it yet! Will have to give in soon though ir will need a hedge trimmer too!

On the plus side my leg hair growth has slowed down loads which is a bit weird. I last shaved 2 weeks ago when I left for holiday and there's still hardly any regrowth :eek:)

Look forward to updates on the colour change situation! x

Lol! :) I haven't been able to see down there for a while so I have no idea what colour it is, but like a lot of people the growth is slowing down there and everywhere... Except my top lip and toes!! I swear my baby will think his mother is a bobbit!!!!!

I tend to get rid of nearly all my hair down there so have no idea what colour it is at the moment! It is growing quicker than normal though but thankfully bump is still small enough for me to see :) I have grown these bloody white-blond downy hairs under my ears down the side of my face though! I didn't think they were noticeable to anyone else but the other day OH pointed them out and said 'oooh look, you have grey whiskers....like a lioness'!!! They AREN'T whiskers damn it!!!

I cant say my lady garden has changed colour, but the hair on my legs have!! My hair is growing like wildfire!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back