Wtf?! My pubes are changing colour!!

Coruscating I have those downy hairs on my belly! I'll remove them when I'm removing the rest of the hair lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I haven't had pubes since I was old enough to buy a bic!
Might grow some to see if they change colour ;)
Anyone seen the episode of SATC where Samantha finds a grey pube and dyes them??? Funny xx

Ok girls - operation 'pube watch' has officially begun.

Day 1 in the pube watch house - Jayjay, puzzled by their sudden change of colour, has shaven off every last pube. Will they grow back the strawberry blonde colour they've always been? Or will they grow back black, for some odd, unknown reason?

Stay tuned to all new 'pube watch' to find out!

Pmsl!
I'm afraid you'll have to just take my word for it, that's a line I refuse to cross lol ha x

Ok girls - operation 'pube watch' has officially begun.

Day 1 in the pube watch house - Jayjay, puzzled by their sudden change of colour, has shaven off every last pube. Will they grow back the strawberry blonde colour they've always been? Or will they grow back black, for some odd, unknown reason?

Stay tuned to all new 'pube watch' to find out!

:rotfl: xx

Hahaha! This thread has really made my day!
Im a natural redhead, and I've noticed a few hairs looking darker, and hair growth seems to have slowed riiiight down. Although I do have hairs on my tummy! :/ I wonder if a change of colour is linked to whether baby's a boy or a girl??
Definately looking forward to your updates!!!

Day 2 in the 'pube watch' house - nothing to report. Still as smooth as a baby's bum :)

I haven't been in here properly for a few days, just caught up on the pube story, I will definitely be checking in daily to see if there are any updates! So funny!:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Day 5 in the 'pube watch' house.

Although they are very short and stubbly atm, the pubes have started growing back. The ones in the middle seem to be their normal colour, and the ones around the edge and at the top are looking pretty black.
Where these black pubes have come from is beyond me!

I have two-tone pubes!!

I think you should be subject to medical testing dear. Imagine how much money you could make if you patent a natural hair dye hormone!! You'll be rich ;) xx

I know omg! I could invent a hair dye pill!
1 a day and ur natural colour will change x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back