Fell UP the stairs...what a donut!

Jaidy

Reaction score
I did the most stupid thing today; I fell UP the blimmin stairs!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dont worry im absolutely fine, it wasnt funny at the time but looking back it would have been quite comical to watch I think!

I was at my mums house, walking up the stairs (with a hot drink too!) and lost my footing and tripped on my trousers!! I managed to tip the drink away from me and fell flat down on my hands, landing slightly on my bump. To be honest it was probably a good thing that im 24 weeks pregnant and not 34 lol or I would have rebounded right off the stairs!!

I was a bit anxious after so I called the GP, she said as long as there is no pain/bleeding and you feel baby move then it should be fine, she said they are well protected!!

When I told Rich tonight when he picked me up from mums he could not stop laughing, im a bit of a dizzy blonde you see, it really could only be me that would fall UP the stairs and not down!!!!! :roll:

You clumsy sod!!! I thought I was the only dumb blonde around here, but at least I fell DOWN in the garden!! :rotfl:

I am sooo clumsy now, OH says I am a disaster waiting to happen, I wasnt clumsy before BFP but defo think I am more akward on my feet, and less carefull about where I out my size 7's!!

Hope you are ok, it defo shakes you up a fall, have you felt little guy move and everything???

I fainted with shock after falling, and was worried the fainting had harmed bubba....

Sending you a hug anyway xxx :hug:

Yeah im absolutely fine! He has been moving as usual so it cant have bothered him in the slightest; infact he was probably having a good laugh at his mother making a pratt out of herself :rotfl:

Thankies for the hug though :hug:

:rotfl: wally... i fell down the stair at 7 weeks preg, had v impressive bruises.... also didnt know i was preg at the time!

glad you ok jade, i'm sorry i did laugh when i realised you were alright :lol:

hope you are ok Jaidy! You are such a nutter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back