• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wtf have I done to deserve all this?? Pg 7 is today's new crap!!

Oh you poor love..... You're really going through the mill. But look at it this way, things can only get better :) x sending lots of positive vibes your way x

She makes me feel physically sick!! Really looking forward to my solicitor appointment on Thursday!! She's fantastic!

Had such a crappy nights sleep :( hoping today will be chilled!!!
Laying in bed with my girls watching barbie films :D they make it all better.. Cuddles from my babies :D

Well its obvious if she lied about physical abuse she would need proof plus your doctor/ school would back you up and say there is no evidence of that and once she has lied about one she could have lied about everything! Just stick to your guns and dont let her hurtful words get to you, she is just a busy body nosey old bitch... she will have your girls to answer to one day and they will see what she is trying to do when they are old enough (kids are very smart) xxx
Yeah I agree, could you not go to the police / solicitor for harassment? As she has clearly something wrong in her mind and searches to bring you mad!!!

I'm going to see what we can do against her I refuse to allow this to go to court with this bullshit!! Im sure there's something we can do! I'll let u know what my solicitor says.. Thanks girls :)

She's made a huge allegation with no proper statement to back it up.. Might get my solicitor to ask her to put in writing exactly what proof/what made her suspicious or whatever!

I've got proof my solicitor told them of my preterm labour risk.. They've rushed this court date and forms for no apparent reason.. Don't give us a chance to respond before they go ahead with their next steps!

So hang on she has suspicions? I can have suspicions about anything it doesn't make it true! Its not fact or evidence! If there was any way you where actually harming your children wouldn't social services have stepped in by now? wouldn't the school have reported it? Your doctor? does she think she can say what she likes??

And if i thought someone was abusing there children wouldn't there dad be putting in for full custody? If you where abusing your kids what difference is seeing her once a week going to make, wouldn't she want them taking off you.... No court in the world would believe her bullshit... you can't just go around accusing people without any proof that's not how the law works.
And why would she take you on holiday if you where doing that to your kids??? And why would you take them on holiday if you didnt want them to interact with anyone??
She sounds like she has a screw loose!

She's ticked the boxes that says physical abuse and emotional abuse.. She's had to fill a c100 form (the same kind of form I filled out on her son for domestic violence which ended up in a prohibited steps order on him thankfully!) and she's put I let my OH play with my girls before bed with no underwear on.. Sick c*nt!!! His parents are fuming!! She threatened to say this about her ex and their kids yrs ago and her son (their dad) was gonna say it about him too (about my kids) to ruin his life and work.. He learnt off the best didn't he!! She never actually went thru with the threat to his dad (my stepdad) but she's got his wife on side to push it all to the extreme against me!! If she was that concerned she would have done something sooner.. A part of me thinks let her say what she wants and just dismiss it.. (used to keeping her sweet coz of this kind of thing!) but another part makes me think.. No.. This is too far.. I'm gonna fight these allegations before court!! I could just leave it til march n not have to think bout her til then but I can't just leave this... Can I?

In anycase without any proof she cannot do anything.. by harassing u that way, she can only be banned to see ur kids!!!

That's what I was thinking... After all this she shouldn't be around the kids at all if she can make things up like that!! Her n her family are all sick n twisted.. It was always my fault that her 21yr old son got with his 16yr old stepsister.. Grooming her and gaining her trust from the age of 13 and waiting til she was old enough to do something about it.. Living as brother and sister from her age of 9.. Why would a 21yr old wanna b with a 16yr old anyway??!! Used to go in her room to get aroused then go shag his gf that was his age in the next room.. Making her think it was ok for him to do that.. And that's just a small part of it all..

It's taken me years to realize it was child abuse.. Wasn't it?

Last edited:
:hugs::hugs:oh my god hun !!!! what a sick messed up family they sound !!!!! with no evidece sure it wont b able to go anywhere and surely with the kind of allications she is making no one would give her access let alone unsupervised !!! All i can say is hats off to u hun u r dealing with this in such a strong positive way not sure i could hold it together as well as u are !! xxx

I know.. :cry: and my kids have THAT as a 'how I met your mother' story!!!
Makes me feel sick.. None of their family saw it as him being sick.. It was my fault for 'leading him up the garden path'

Sorry for all this it's always running thru my head 24/7 so hard to get away from.. Got noone to talk like this with.. He drove all my friends away.. I do have a couple of close friends but I hardly see them now..

I'm sorry if this is disturbing for anyone and I don't want it to affect people's judgement of me.. :(

I know.. :cry: and my kids have THAT as a 'how I met your mother' story!!!
Makes me feel sick.. None of their family saw it as him being sick.. It was my fault for 'leading him up the garden path'

Sorry for all this it's always running thru my head 24/7 so hard to get away from.. Got noone to talk like this with.. He drove all my friends away.. I do have a couple of close friends but I hardly see them now..

I'm sorry if this is disturbing for anyone and I don't want it to affect people's judgement of me.. :(
oh hun its not effect my judgement other than to think what an amazingly strong peson u r !!! and its no wonder its going through your head so much which all letter etc coming at u !! hopefully after thurs u will b able to put it to the back of your mind for a least a couple of months anyway !!! one thing is for sure your girls have an amazing influence in their lives YOU !!! chin up hun xxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hun :hug:
Just hard to keep it all in I've learnt the best way to handle any situation is to talk about it..
I'm ready to fight now.. I've got stronger from all the crap I've been put thru.. And I'm gonna fight and bloody win!!!

Thanks again ur a diamond :hug:

Thanks Hun :hug:
Just hard to keep it all in I've learnt the best way to handle any situation is to talk about it..
I'm ready to fight now.. I've got stronger from all the crap I've been put thru.. And I'm gonna fight and bloody win!!!

Thanks again ur a diamond :hug:
dont see how there is anyway u couldnt win hun !! always here hun and u have my number too !! know im no where near u but thats the beauty of technology !!! xxx

In this day and age people seem to get away with murder...literally!! That's what worries me!! Some judges are just idiots! My ex has got away with so much.. Got a big criminal record and glassed someone in the face.. Nothing came from court hearing.. He assaulted a female police officer and pulled a knife out on someone in front of police... It was a 'mobile phone' and he 'didn't see her there' again... Nothing from court!! Don't pay ur tax bill u get 10yrs tho!

The system is fucked!!

Thanks babe you've been great thru all my crap lol as has everyone on here thanks to u all :hug:

Yes it was child abuse hun you are right... i can't beive what im hearing they blame you, you where sixteen and when your that young you are dealing with enough homones that you don't understand and the last thing you need is a man (which he was at that age) confusing, pressuring you, im so sorry his family are acting this way but you are in the right, Have you ever put the thought into there heads you may go to the police for the sexual advances he made towards you so young... im not saying you actually have to but it may make them think twice before making sick accusations against you and your OH that are not true.
Im very sorry that they are acting this way you are a strong lady and try to leave it to your solicitor she will deal with it, and try to keep in your mind that you where the one taken advantage of not the other way around! x

Thats what i love bout this forum always plenty of ears ready to listen and vertual hugs to go round !! always here hun !! xxxx

I've thought about raising that but I was sixteen and of age.. And went on to have a second child with the monster despite domestic violence.. Was headfucked for a long time.. Worried it won't go anywhere..or even against me somehow..

I hate his entire family.. His sister is in labour and I don't care if this comes back to bite me but I'm glad she's been in hospital since 11am in agony and just found out shes only 3cm but on the gas n air and other painkillers!! Shes been nothing but abusive to me in front of my kids and I won't tolerate that so xmas's for the past two years have been hard for the family coz his dad lives with my mum.. So we have to go to my nans for Xmas while they see him at my mums.. Naturally it's all my fault :roll:

This forum is fantastic.. I love all u ladies!!! :hug: xxx

Well if he was showing himself to you or anything like that its still wrong, im not saying you have to go to the police or anything just remind them he is not innocent in this...

Big hugs to you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back