Wrong gender

ive worked in a popular baby store for over 2 years and have only ever had to exchange a pink range for a blue range :)

Although the important thing is that baba is healthy, I would have a moment of mourning for my son, he has had a name and I talk ri him since 12 weeks and we call bump 'him' and have blue boy stuff everywhere, lucky for me several ppl have pointed out on scans that he has a massive set of balks haha, daddy is proud :)

EEk just about to hit the shops for blue!! :shock:

Surely mine has to be a boy with his big winky!! :)

Xx

Have you kept receipts ladies? i havent!!??? LOL

Ha ha!!!!

I think it must be so rare that they actually get it wrong.

I too think I would have a moment of mourning especially if I had three girls already, you cant help it. But that would be momentarily and I'd love the little bundle pink or blue.

I've seen Pickle's dinky winky twice now so I'm sure he is a boy, but it did make me wonder because from day one I thought my intuition was telling me I was having a girl!

Guess I'll find out in 15 weeks :) :dance:

xx

Our nhs region refuse to tell you the sex cos some bright spark sued them when their little 'boy' turned out to be a girl. Xxx

Our nhs region refuse to tell you the sex cos some bright spark sued them when their little 'boy' turned out to be a girl. Xxx

There's always one twat that ruins it for everyone else!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow suing them is a bit extreme!! Just shows to me that they are unhappy with their baby that much! Sad really,

omg, what a shock that must have been for them!! A funny story for them to tell their little girl a few years down the line....

Omg! Although ive had 2 scans which confirmed girl, ive packed a neutral sleepsuit and hat in my hospital bag just incase, haha xx

I've got an NHS scan next wednesday at 16+6 and I'm keeping it quiet that I know the gender just to test firstly if they will tell me at all and secondly what they say the gender is! :)

xx

Yes i too know of someone who was told it was a boy but was a girl xxx

:eek: omg this is the very reason i have booked a 4d scan i got told at my 21 week scan they 'THINK' its a girl but my instincts are that baby is a boy! well i have my scan on saturday so will see then!!

My auntie had one of her babies down in London when she and h husband we living there..

There was a lady who thought she was having a girl, but it turned out a boy! Luckily she had girls already, and hadn't bought anything new so was completely unprepared!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

One of the main reasons i want to stay team yellow, i know 5 people personally that have had this happen, 2 were supposed to be boys. 3 were supposed to be girls.

One of the main reasons i want to stay team yellow, i know 5 people personally that have had this happen, 2 were supposed to be boys. 3 were supposed to be girls.

Wow!!! :shock: Thats a worry!! All at the same hospital?
xx

funnily enough no, 1 in cyprus, 1 in barnstaple, 1 in wolverhampton, 1 in walsall and not sure where the other had hers! lol

:shock:omg what a shock hey this is one of the reasons i stay team yellow i would hate buying loads of the colour ur expecting and do the nursery and eevrything n then on delivery u find they were wrong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back