Gender Scan - Anyone??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
So I have a private scan this Sunday with babybond!!! It is just a gender scan, Ideally I wanted the anomoly scan to put my mind at rest, but the earliest they can do it is from 19 weeks. As I am away for a week around that time, it wouldnt make much of a difference as I have my nhs anomoly the day after I come back from my break away!!

I am just wondering if they can see any abnormalities at a private gender scan, and do they tell you? Has anyone any experience of this? The main reason I am going to the scan is for reassurance!

xx

Didnt wanna read and run hun and tbh i am absolutely no help what so ever, but i just wanted to wish you luck and hope the scans go ok for ya :) xx

I had a gender scan with Babybond and they took all the babys measurements as part of that scan. x

I had a gender scan with babybond booked for when I was 17 weeks exactly and like u I wanted reassurance as I was told my baby could have abnormalities (cleft lip, short limbs) when I got there I asked if she could see anything and she replied she couldn't comment which then made me worry even more for another 4 weeks till I had my 20 week scan whic h was all clear :) hope they are more helpful with u xxxxx

I have changed my scan to an anomoly scan for 21st april, I figured that as my priority is really to check all is ok, I would rather wait the extra couple of weeks!! OH feels the same, so changed it this morning!! I have my NHS 20 wk scan 9 days later, but they seem to rush you in and out so quickly that I'd rather pay for a private scan earlier for peace of mind!! At my 12 week scan my oh and I both tried to ask questions, but the girl doing the scan looked at us like we had two heads, and quickly rushed us out!!! xx

Glad you've sorted it to give you more peace of mind. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back