Gender?

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Found out that I am having a girl, which was confirmed at a private scan and then (vaguely) at my nhs 20 wk scan. I am not bothered what gender my baby is, health to me is more important.
However, just out of interest, do three white lines always mean a girl? I was studying my scan pic, and was wondering how they get it wrong sometimes, when the three white lines can be clearly seen? xxx

I think the way they sometimes get it wrong is if they get the potty shot from the back if you know what I mean? And that way the boys wee bits can sometimes be sitting upwards a bit or just be missed due to a bad angle. I didn't seen 3 white lines but didn't see boys bits so I'm getting the extra scan to reassure me :) xxxx

I seen three lines on my scan and they told me I'm having a girl I also googled it and says the same x

no idea how they get it wrong i had a private scan at 16 weeks was clear evan more so at nhs 20 weeks scan

We had private scan and she showed us the three white lines and said it's a girl and they confirmed it at 20 week scan. Even though you do hear of them getting it wrong, its not very common. I just think you have to believe them really :) x x

Last edited:
They cant tell you 100% what the sex is.

I've got 4 friends that have been told the wrong sex,

1 in Wolverhampton hospital (had a boy was told girl)
1 in Walsall hospital (had a girl was told boy)
1 in barnstaple hospital (had a girl was told buy)
1 in cyprus (had a boy was told girl)
and i've got friends i've net on the forum too that hae been told the opposite
I dont know what they do/dont do that makes it possible to get it wrong, but this is another reason i'm team yellow.

Last edited:
I have a beauty salon and in the past 3 months there has been 7/8 girls say of stories whe it had been wrong, one girl it happened to twice!!!! But having said that if the worst comes to the worst it will be something to talk about!!! Although I'm staying team neutral because it seems to happen a lot on this area!!!!!x

I always worry about it being wrong..

However, on my scan, she slowly did a potty shot, and I can safely say it deffo is a boy :shock:.

Unless girls can be mistaken for having huge balls!? Well, looked like balls anyway!! Haha!:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back