Finally....we know the sex!

congrats on your little lady.
I cant wait to find out what team im on as i couldn't find out last time as it was hospital policy not to tell you

Kay good luck on Weds hun!! I hope all goes well x

Songbird - Thanks hun and I know what you mean! When I had my son 11 years ago we did not have an option to find out lol With this one we had to book a private scan as it's hopsital policy here not to tell you the sex too! But it was lovely to have the in laws with us for the scan. Good luck with finding out the sex hun are yu hoping for a boy this time round? x

Apparently my hospital will tell us at the 20 week scan so cant wait.

Im really hoping for a boy one of each would be nice but and my dd would prefer a boy as she put it i already have a princess now i need a prince.
Plus i cant think of a girls name

Awww fingers crossed they will let you know at the scan and that baby is playing along too!

We are over the moon to have one of each so I know what you mean. Our DS was unsure as to if he preffered a brother or a sister as either way as far as he was concerned he was going to be put out lol But he has come round to the idea of having a little sister really well and wants to be the best big brother possible apparently lol

We are totaly the oposite to you lol We could only agree on a girls name and not a boys so the outcome was very welcomed lol x

im hoping the name thing is a subconscious sign as when i was pregnant with my dd i had a girls name from about 16 weeks but didnt think of a boys name till the day before i went into labor.

My dd cant wait to be a big sister she said she will help with everything apart from nappies as thats disgusting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back