Gender scan early at 16 weeks?

x kylie x

Reaction score
Hey girls x

I have my gender scan booked for saturday ( eeek soooo excited) and i will only be 16 weeks 5 days ...

I was woundering if anyone else has been for one this early and was it accurate?

I really do feel like i am having a boy (( must be mothers instinct)) did anybody else feel like they knew what they was having before they found out and was it right?

x

I had one at 16 weeks with the twins and it was accurate x

I had one at 16weeks, they told me I was having a girl, got them to check at my 20week scan and they confirmed she was a girl and now I have a 4month old little madam. Goodluck hunny xx

I have a feeling I'm having a boy too :)

I had a scan on Monday at 16+3, although it wasn't a gender scan just a sneaky extra scan, but baby didn't show its bits off, kept its leg over covering them up lol.
But the sonographer said if the baby's leg wasn't covering, she'd have been able to tell what it is :)

Good luck for Sat! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi, I found out i was having a boy at 15+1, no mistaking it really (well as far as I could tell) I'll let you know if it was right at my 20 week scan
xx

Good luck hun hope you're happy with outcome :) sorry I haven't replied to your pm, I can't do it on phone and have no laptop at min! Hope all is good with you xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had mine at 16+2 and he said there was absolutely no mistaking it was a girl.

I ddnt have an early one but i was convicned it was a boy even picked out all the clothes i liked etc etc and was told it was a girl and am over the moon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back