couldn't sleep......

towers

Reaction score
......last night so think i got about two hours all in all. Have had two bits of toast and my insulin and a yogurt now, done a load of washing and hung it up to dry, remainder of washing up from last night and now feel ready for bed again :sleep: :sleep:

what are you all up to?

In work ... been here for an hour....
BORED!!

Why don't u have a little sleep now?? It's still too early to be up really!!!

:)

might do suziq, this maternity leave is turning out to be one long sleep!
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I can't wait for that.... :)

ROLL ON NEXT WEEK FRIDAY!!! woohoohohhohoo :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry you couldn't sleep, that is pants :( You have to make the most of your maternity leave and get some sleep today :hug: I have trouble sleeping too. I usually have two bad nights and then the third is good becasue I am so tired. Last night was a good night :cheer: So I can expect a bad one tonight :?
Just had brekkie with hubby before I waved him on his way. Now I am doing some laundry, watching my backlog of neighbours and mooching. :cheer:

i woke up with a massive coughing fit last night, had to get up and try drinking and eating honey to make it stop, very annoying :evil: now im tired too :sleep: and im so sick of honey

I didn't sleep too bad last night but am just so aware everytime I turn over :wall:

Got some ironing to do today, not much though, then gonna have glue and stick time with Jamie later to try and keep him entertained :D

I was going to say glad I am not the only one who can't sleep but it isn't nice really.....plus I have just managed to sit up after falling asleep from earlier!!!!.........prob the reason why I can't sleep at night, too much kipping during the day.

Suziq.......I was like you couldn't wait to finish work for mat leave and then when I did I was like ...ok what do i do now? pretty obvious....asleep all the time. I must do something constructive today, i must do something constructive today, I must do something constructive today......................................................................................

Gymbabeblitz, those pelvic floors are really getting a good tone, poor you, hope the cough gets better.

What you all up to now?

Can't wait for maternity leave just so I can get out of this sweaty, boy-infested office. 40 days and counting :cheer:

I'm having trouble sleeping too :( just been and bought loads of Horlicks i'm going to give that a whirl later. It wouldn't be too bad if I could nap during the day but no matter how hard I try I can't sleep then either.

me too

i got a few hours aftter OH left for work so I had the bed to myself, less hot and sweaty, I tossed and turned all night
had defaf tea and a milky hot choc, nothing would work

im due a good one tonight i hope, OH is away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back