Would You...

No because of Callum...

But i think i would have voted yes if i didnt have Callum..

A few years ago I would have but I wouldn't do it now. It is just full of people desperate to get any fame they can and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it.

I auditioned for it 2 or 3 years ago........queued up for about 8 hours in the rain!! and I didnt even get in!!!

Needless to say I got verrrrrry drunk that night to drown my "sorrows" :lol:

Wouldnt go on it now tho, its just like a fast-track to 15seconds of fame

I'm too much of a private person. Also I hate the idea of the tabloids dragging up people from my past who I've moved on from.

nope - i'd be boring as hell to watch, and am far too thin-skinned to cope with people hating me when i came out cos i hadn't done anything interesting. i'd probably spend all of my time cleaning and avoiding confrontation with anyone...! although i would go nuts with cabin fever after about 5 hours, so maybe my descent into insanity would win me some fans... :think: :rotfl:

my friend is one of the BB series editors and he told me that i would indeed make very boring tv and would never be selected :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I voted I would go on bb. I would love to go on BB for the experience alone. But if I think about it realistically, I wouldnt go as i would miss my LO and OH too much and I have far too many skeletons in my closet, including an ex husband. :lol:

I auditioned for BB3 (well made the video tape audition) and i did used to want to go on there..but its become something different to how it started out..and theres no way on earth i would go on now. Now you are basically setting yourself up to be totally ripped apart by the public and media, no one will respect you for 5 mins even if you are popular with the public while you are in the house you are gonna get the piss ripped out of you when you come out by ppl in the street and you would basically just be tabloid fodder..someone to rip it out of for a few weeks do some interviews in heat and then 3 months later the media don't want to know but you will be remembered almost forever in your local pub/shopping centre/nursery as one of those twits off big brother!! then in another couple of years you can do another interview in heatr about how BB ruined your life or you got bottled in a club because of it. Plus i would never leave my son for something so selfish..and imagine the ribbing he would get at school if ppl found out his mum was that one off BB!! No way Jose... :moon:

no ,but i might have done when i was younger with no hubby etc , but in reality i wouldnt cope with neg press either

however , i did audition for shipwrecked last year before i found out i was pregnant , and had hubbies blessing as i think thats an amazing experience and your not watched live 24/7 , i got recelled this year but didnt go , wouldnt leave leland now.

OMG I LOVE Shipwrecked!! :shock: You lucky thing!!

I always want the Tigers to win for some reason?! x

dannii87 said:
OMG I LOVE Shipwrecked!! :shock: You lucky thing!!

I always want the Tigers to win for some reason?! x

My friend Fiona was on it last year and she was on Tigers and won! :dance:

Also know a guy Danny who was on it this year too but I never watched it.

I wouldn't go on BB...too scared what might be leaked to the papers :oops: My parents do NOT need to know me that well! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back