Would You...

Yeah, I guess so.

Would be interesting I bet... Something to do.

BUT I wouldnt now, because of my little sausage... So really I guess I mean no.

:doh:

I forgot to say what I'd do!

I wouldn't, because of Evie, and also I really think I'd be hated & couldn't put my family through all that! xx

deffinatly not, im no fan of the show anyway - but the idea of being watched 24/7 by strangers is not my idea of fun, dont care how much i could win.

not a chance. (plus id probably want to fight with most of the idiots they put in there lol) :rotfl: :talkhand:

Red_Fairy said:
not a chance. (plus id probably want to fight with most of the idiots they put in there lol) :rotfl: :talkhand:
Oh tell me about it!! If I was in there now there'd be endless rows between me and Rex & Nicole!! x

No way! I hate confrontation :oops:

I'd never get on anyway, I'm far too boring................... :bored:

Minxy said:
No way! I hate confrontation :oops:

I'd never get on anyway, I'm far too boring................... :bored:

I was going to say the same! :rotfl:

My big sister reckons she is going to audition next year :shock: :lol:

no way, I'm not a fan of being voyeuristic, even less being voyeured-upon, and basically I'd rather give a hand shandy to boris johnson whilst simultaneously dancing the hokey cokey.

im going to apply for next years! ill win it too

zebrastripes said:
no way, I'm not a fan of being voyeuristic, even less being voyeured-upon, and basically I'd rather give a hand shandy to boris johnson whilst simultaneously dancing the hokey cokey.

Do that for an audition and you'd definitely get in though :shock: :rotfl:

hmmm I would have liked to see if I could do it, and I reckon it would be a great experience but I wouldn't wantto be stuck in a house with a load of wannabes and now I am a mum I couldn't stand to be apart from my children for 2 days let alone a few months.

i voted yes because the experience would be amazing, and its a once on a lifetime thing....but on the other hand i would NEVER leave my kids, and im actually very shy and would hate all the attention,(especially negative press, i couldnt cope) so im thinking maybe i should actually have voted no :think: :lol:

Never in a million years! I wouldn't want to leave my baby or OH. And also I don't like the idea of the whole world seeing me go to the toilet and stuff!

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Never in a million years! I wouldn't want to leave my baby or OH. And also I don't like the idea of the whole world seeing me go to the toilet and stuff!

Yeah how does that work when like ladies have to do ladies stuff? Is someone watching the toilet all the time? :think:

I would never ever do it cos I would be called boring just like rachael!!

I voted no because I couldn't stand the time away from my family and I think these days it's become a bit of a circus. Might have done it back in the old days mind!

No..

If I was to be on TV in front of the nation I'd hope it would be for something worthwhile... like I was a super fundraiser, or in the news (in a good way) or running an event or writing a book or something. I wouldn't want to be known for the girl that can eat 3 digestives at the same time or whatever it was I saw when BB briefly came on last night before I switched it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back