Would you...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...consider a test with a very faint whisper of a line, 25 mins after it was dunked? I tested just as X Factor started & went back to it @ the first break... X

Last edited:
Hmmm I think I would tbh... They say to ignore results after 30 mins dont they so you would still be in the time!! :yay:
Take another tomorrow with FMU!! FX for you hun!

oooooh jenny, hope its a bfp- fmu tomorrow, how exciting xxxx

Thanks gang, it is very very faint - hubby thinks it's nothing and I am pretty sure I'm out but I suppose I could do another in the morning x

EDIT - I'm 12DPO; how soon do the 10miu eBay cheapies pick up a potential BFP?

x

Last edited:
I wouldn't Jen, to be honest.

The timeframe is 5 or 10 mins, especially on cheapo tests and i have seen plenty of those stupid lines...

If it is a line, though, you'll def see another one on tomorrow's FMU test so fingers crossed ;)

I'd guess accuracy of a 10miu to be about 60% at 12DPO, but if you are counting your surge as OV then you might still only be 10 DPO.

Feel a bit silly putting these up as I know in the morning it will be BFN but what do you think...? Please be honest, hubby thinks it's nothing x

hpt041210invert.jpg

hpt041210.jpg

Oh crap, actually, i think that line looks pretty good! :shock:

I'm going to enhanse :good:

Last edited:
Louise, you're supposed to tell me to get a grip and that it's not real!

Louise, you're supposed to tell me to get a grip and that it's not real!

I did! :roll:

Then i saw the photo... :good:

All i know is that my faint lines wouldn't show on camera, and the dark lines that did weren't crisp clean lines like yours :)

Last edited:
I was reading up about hcg levels and at 12DPO I should prob have a stronger line than that, think it is just a nasty evap, & I did leave it too long to read the result I think, nothing came up at all in the first 2-3 mins x

Awww Shauna, look at your beautiful scan photo!

Bah - I think it's a shagging evap, I feel too crampy to be preggo; the blasted old bag will be here tomoro x

My first test was like that, so faint I wasn't sure and showed hubby all dubious and didn't believe it till tested next morning with a cbd - it was def positive though, AND it didn't come up for at least 10-15 mins. Fingers crossed for you xx

Aw thanks :)
It really doesnt look like an evap! seriously! i think it might be someones month ;)
Can you see a pink tint you will be able to see the test better x

Well, ok Jen - it's probably an evap line. You are the one that can see it in person afterall :)

Good luck for tomorrow morning though, i'm really hoping you can a better line :hug:

Thanks everyone :)

Louise, I didn't think about only being 10DPO; I am going from getting my first surge on Monday 22 November, but I also got a positive OPK on Tuesday 23rd... maybe I am too early? x

Ah Louise, I keep crossing over on your posts - keep running back to check test which is def invalid by now but... thanks, I love your no nonsense approach!

Shauna - yeah, the line is pink x

Louise, I didn't think about only being 10DPO; I am going from getting my first surge on Monday 22 November, but I also got a positive OPK on Tuesday 23rd... maybe I am too early? x

Not necessarily too early, but earlier than you thought which might explain a fainter line than you'd expect :)

If you got a positive OPK on 23rd, it is possible that you didn't OV until the 25th which would make you only 9 DPO today. It's just one of those things that's really annoying that we can't pin point :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back