Is it possible that cheapie tests are..*EDIT_BFP!!*

Minxy

Reaction score
Still no AF so I tested today and *think* I saw the slightest whisper of a second line. Never thought I'd be a line spotter :lol:

It was so faint I could've dreamed it but I won't get excited. It'd be more vivid if I were pg by now, hey?

Could it be cause it's a cheap test? Is it worth splashing out on a posh one? Which one? Or should I wait and test with another cheapie in a day or two if I've not come on?

Savers - 99p for a 10mlu (quite posh!)

or 2 for £3.99 wilkinsons (just showing off now!)

both have been accurite for me.
good luck :hug:

i got mine from home bargains 89p each, and they showed positive before clearblue. i wouldnt waste money on expensive tests, just wait a few days :hug: good luck

I use cheapies myself as I poas far too much that it would cost me a fortune :lol: When I got my BFP last year it was on an ebay cheapie and I tested on these for a couple of days and when I knew it was getting slightly darker I splashed out and got an expensive one which was a nice dark line. I don't use ebay cheapies anymore though as I had loads of evap lines last month and I was convinced I was pg but sadly am not, so I now use home bargains or Tescos.

Oh no, what's an evap line? Is that what I saw?

Minxy said:
Oh no, what's an evap line? Is that what I saw?

An evap line is a 2nd line that comes up but is grey (ish) in colour instead of pink or blue. Normally evap lines come up after the time limit. Really hope it was not an evap line and that it is an early BFP :pray: :pray:

Oh Minxy, I have a feeling in my waters this could be it for you!

:hug:

eBay cheapies have been great for me. However, test again with a Tesco (2 for £5 I think) test with FMU!

Xxx

The NHS and doctors use cheapie tests hun so they must be good.

If the line was there within the time frame then it wont be an evap, hope its a BFP hun :hug: :hug:

It's still there this morning and a *little* darker, although it's only appearing right at the end of the 5 min window. :? But it is pink, not grey. No sign of AF.

Will try again tomorrow :lol:

the tesco ones have always been right for me with 3 of my pregnancies (didn't use tesco ones with emma)

Minxy said:
It's still there this morning and a *little* darker, although it's only appearing right at the end of the 5 min window. :? But it is pink, not grey. No sign of AF.

Will try again tomorrow :lol:

Sounds good :cheer: extra sticky babydust coming your way :pray: :hug:

Dont use ASDA cheap tests as my friend got 2 positives and they were incorrect.

Fingers crossed tight for you hun.

BABY DUST SENT YOUR WAY

I had a 2nd line on an ebay cheapy yesterday ad AF came today so must have been an evap line. I'm not going to use them again. the ov tests are good though :hug:

Couldn't wait. Splashed out £10 on a Clearblue digital :eek:

Totally worth it though, cause it said PREGNANT!!! :cheer:

YAY YAY YAY thats absolutely fab news im so pleased for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back