Worth it to Read!!

AmesRaye

Reaction score
Ok... get ready for this one. On 05/26/05 I went to Dr.s for PG test. It was (+) but very faint. I had an u/s on the 26th too. They couldn't see anything on the u/s so they sent me for bloodwork. Just for quantatative hCG. It was 42- not normal, so I went back in on Sunday just to see if it had increased, decreased or stayed the same. It was down to 36. Dr called and informed me I miscarried. They told me this on 05/29/05. I was completely devastated. I cried all day on Sunday. Then they told me that they needed to track that hCG back down to less than 5 to make sure everything was ok. Thursday, against my own will, I went to have bloodwork and called the Dr. for results at like 3pm and quantative hCG was UP to 114. For as far along as I am, this is a normal level, but I''ve had a tiny bit of discharge and bleeding?? Its really not blood, its like a light brown stringy stuff. I know TMI!! Just wondering if anyone has every heard of this. They are not ruling out eptopic pregnancy, but I have had ABSOLUTELY no pain... does this sound like anything normal to you?? Any post is much appreciated.

If your Hcg level is up then that must be a good sign.

The stuff you've been having, is it just when you go to the loo or constant?

What has the doctor said the next step is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back